09/04/14 | Drake Magazine
Ken Morrish spent two months staring at a grasshopper he’d...
11/19/14 | Drake Magazine
Kevin McKay of maineflyfish.com started Flies for Kids to get...

Message Boards

For the record/ licensed guides

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ty Webb
I'll be very disappointed in Nemo if he doesn't send you a
healthy bill for all the advertising you are doing on his site.

Satellite of Love

WanderingBlues
Aw man, he's giving us cops a bad name....
A Street Preacher asked me where I wanted to spend Eternity? I said "Fly Fishing." He smiled.

ak_powder_monkey
howsabout instead of wasting your time being a dick on the internet forum you call the pinecone police.
Save Wild Salmon, Eat Wild Salmon.

http://www.akpmphotos.com

WAwhitefish
FeeshnKop wrote:In Cody wyoming, to my knowledge there is only one guide shop with a valid forest service fishing permit/ North Fork Anglers. One of the owners of the business holds the permit/ Mooncrest Ranch and they aren't afraid to post it and the issued number on their site: http://www.northforkanglers.com

This is a real flyshop and guide service, not just some website where you give out a credit card number and they set you up with a -guide- that will meet you at a convenience store parking lot. North Fork Anglers has professional guides on staff, a full line up of gear and they've been in existence for over 30 years. Theyre in a real building on a real main street in a real town. Any questions, call Tim Wade.

The only authorized guiding on the Wind Rivers canyon is D. Calhoun. Anybody else guiding there or posing as a guide is illegal and it wouldn't be fun for -guide- and clients to meet the Indian police.

There is absolutely no guiding on the Tongue river in teh Bighorn Mountain National forest. Any guide who is running that stretch or insinuating that they guide there is in the wrong.

It takes more then a website to stand up to the test of time. A brick and mortar shop vs. someone on the internet? You decide

And we should care because?

BTW: Fuck off, then die in a fire, then fuck off again.

Ain't there thousands of poachers in wyoming (I never thought that anyplace fracked half to death where you can't drop anchor in a river needs to be capitalized either) you need to be out looking for asswipe.

And in case you missed it, fuck off.
"fucking shit disturber" JED

Let there be HIGH water

Lando
FeeshnKop wrote:In Cody wyoming, to my knowledge there is only one guide shop with a valid forest service fishing permit/ North Fork Anglers. One of the owners of the business holds the permit/ Mooncrest Ranch and they aren't afraid to post it and the issued number on their site: http://www.northforkanglers.com

This is a real flyshop and guide service, not just some website where you give out a credit card number and they set you up with a -guide- that will meet you at a convenience store parking lot. North Fork Anglers has professional guides on staff, a full line up of gear and they've been in existence for over 30 years. Theyre in a real building on a real main street in a real town. Any questions, call Tim Wade.

The only authorized guiding on the Wind Rivers canyon is D. Calhoun. Anybody else guiding there or posing as a guide is illegal and it wouldn't be fun for -guide- and clients to meet the Indian police.

There is absolutely no guiding on the Tongue river in teh Bighorn Mountain National forest. Any guide who is running that stretch or insinuating that they guide there is in the wrong.

It takes more then a website to stand up to the test of time. A brick and mortar shop vs. someone on the internet? You decide

Banned by Jed

First off, post a intro or get the fuck out. Oh.............wait, you have been banned. Must be the same tool coming back with multiple accounts stating the same shit. You are a pussy.

Secondly, what you say it total bullshit. Tim isn't the only person able to guide in the National Forrest. Eastgate carries a permit for the NF under UXU-#WAP 356. Look it up. Also, Humble Fly ran their trips under Goff Creek, but that doesn't matter anymore since they are out of business. Blake at wyotroutguides doesn't have a Forrest permit, but he does have a BLM, State, and BB Park permit........again, look it up. I am sure Tim put his Forrest permit number up, but what about his BLM and State land numbers? I went to find them, but only found a picture I took of one of his guides.............after I took him out to show him how to fish for carp.......never was asked permission to use. Furthermore, what you said about the Tongue is total bullshit. The Fly shop Of the Bighorns offers trips........again, look it up.

All you folks need to quit bitching. There is more water to fish in the Cody area than one could hit in years, but you all focus on a few miles of the Forrest that is only good to fish for what..........six weeks?

And again, you are a pussy for setting up multiple fake names. I bet it just burns you that you can't reply to this.
There only two things in life that make it worth livin'
That's fly rods that cast good and firm feelin' women

cool manchu
Lando wrote:

Banned by Jed

First off, post a intro or get the fuck out. Oh.............wait, you have been banned. Must be the same tool coming back with multiple accounts stating the same shit. You are a pussy.

Secondly, what you say it total bullshit. Tim isn't the only person able to guide in the National Forrest. Eastgate carries a permit for the NF under UXU-#WAP 356. Look it up. Also, Humble Fly ran their trips under Goff Creek, but that doesn't matter anymore since they are out of business. Blake at wyotroutguides doesn't have a Forrest permit, but he does have a BLM, State, and BB Park permit........again, look it up. I am sure Tim put his Forrest permit number up, but what about his BLM and State land numbers? I went to find them, but only found a picture I took of one of his guides.............after I took him out to show him how to fish for carp.......never was asked permission to use. Furthermore, what you said about the Tongue is total bullshit. The Fly shop Of the Bighorns offers trips........again, look it up.

All you folks need to quit bitching. There is more water to fish in the Cody area than one could hit in years, but you all focus on a few miles of the Forrest that is only good to fish for what..........six weeks?

And again, you are a pussy for setting up multiple fake names. I bet it just burns you that you can't reply to this.

That pretty much sums it up and puts an end to this dipshit. Thanks Lando.
"Drop the "Too Cool for School" attitude and maybe everyone won't punch you in the fuck." -Sugarbush

All things Drake related I'm avoiding after reading the Drake Message Board. How a magazine like the Drake can sanction such behavior is beyond me. Sexist, homophobic and downright hostile. - Anonymous

Previous

Return to General Discussion