Search found 5564 matches

by m.b.
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fall time is here... I mean autumn... my bad
Replies: 21
Views: 5116

Re: Fall time is here (finally)

that looks like ish's canoe.
by m.b.
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Kneeling, etc
Replies: 33
Views: 5332

Re: Kneeling, etc

'number of cops convicted for killing unarmed, innocent blacks' -- google it "specifically" google it. making vague general claims isn't specific. in 99% of those cases the "victim" isn't innocent. the other 1% are murders, nothing more. just as many "innocent" "unarmed" whites are killed the same ...
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Kneeling, etc
Replies: 33
Views: 5332

Re: Kneeling, etc

BigCliff wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

This ain't that complicated.

what "INJUSTICE", specifically?
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:03 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Well, this scares the crap out of me
Replies: 2
Views: 4398

Re: Well, this scares the crap out of me

yet another reason to not be a complete fookin' moron/stay off social media and not post your personal shit on the interweb...
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Help please, Glacier National Park (caution)
Replies: 18
Views: 3109

Re: Help please, Glacier National Park (caution)

holy daddy issues, batman!!!
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Does Anyone Remember
Replies: 7
Views: 1543

Re: Does Anyone Remember

does anyone remember eponymous? i often wonder how that guy's doing.

or how about that uppity mountain hippie smithhammer guy who couldn't take the heat and bailed?

oh, back in the day...
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Irma Does Florida
Replies: 11
Views: 1996

Re: Irma Does Florida

m.b. wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:43 pm
Image
Removed as it was too racist. Sorry.

so what exaclty was "racist" about three black dudes looking at a white chick in a bikini?

you not like black dudes? cuz that's how it comes off...
by m.b.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: PSA for those with little ones
Replies: 8
Views: 955

Re: PSA for those with little ones

Spicytuna wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:59 pm
Not ideal when the wife gets a call from the center of disease control.
that's a call that'd be going to vmail at my house.

i hope your kid recovers quickly and completely.
by m.b.
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pass the salt, por favor.....TR
Replies: 31
Views: 1846

Re: Pass the salt, por favor.....TR

you paint your toenails?



weirdo.
by m.b.
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Irma Does Florida
Replies: 11
Views: 1996

Re: Irma Does Florida

Image
Removed as it was too racist. Sorry.
by m.b.
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Impeachment pool
Replies: 36
Views: 6796

Re: Impeachment pool

yes sir, alive and kicking. i hope you are well.
by m.b.
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Harvey and the Texicans
Replies: 87
Views: 4441

Re: Harvey and the Texicans

you are missing all the fun down here, buddy. Yeah, we're about to get about 10" (that's what she said) from Irma. In the land of waterfalls, 89" a year rainfall average and it's lived up to it this year, rain almost everyday for three months. We'll have heavy flooding and a lot of downed trees fro...