Search found 209 matches
I am not changed. Populations evolve, species evolve, and life evolves but not individuals. Shared characteristics passed down to us, to our progeny. Characteristics that allow us to flourish and them to propagate. Credit our ancestors credit evolution. But deleterious traits to and I anguish at th...
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 pm
- Forum: Bitching Room for Whiny People Who Bore Us to Tears
- Topic: a favour from my fellow drakians re: a nominee
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7017
Pass along login/password info to your friend for shunned's account. Problem solved.
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Hillbilly Highsider? Gheenoe redux
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7472
So I’ve (my family) acquired the “Hillbilly Highsider”. Snuff is a very good friend to have. Many of you know that from experience. The workmanship in this gheenoe is most impressive. He did a fine job and I am absolutely thrilled to have it. The wheeling and dealing was intense. He got like one of...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Alabama Bluelinin'....TR (Page 3 Update)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 3453
Nice, very nice. You had me at science. I've got three boys under 9. I was sweating bullets each time. 50:50 you know. A daughter is something that's never gonna happen for me. Remorseful? More than a bit. Congrats, Dude!