This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
Give this one a little time - wow - Jimi loved him :cool
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By n8
reppin my homeland. think you guys will dig this fella.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By mendthatshit87
always notes, never chords, and a sound that I swear comes from his toes...

By Redchaser
Wookie,

Good call on Sonny Landreth, he's a hometown boy done good. Here's a little of the other of the Three Kings, Freddie my favorite version of this song is from his Live at London performance, but I can't find it anywhere

By Sagittarius62
A little Vintage Buddy Guy

The man was possessed.

Texas Flood

I don't know if there could have been a better combination of front man and rhythm section. SRV and Double Trouble at their best. I love how Stevie reaches up and tweaks the tuning peg. Like anybody could tell but him. The man could play it better wasted with the axe behind his back, then 99.9% of the rest of the hacks out there.
whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine