This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kinni
[report]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube][/report]
By n8
milk, cream and alcohol.

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By FatBrown
How come I never heard of Walter Trout?

:cool :cool :cool
By Willi
We used to go to a small club on the southside of Chicago where Buddy Guy was in the house band when he was just starting out. We used to drive around the block until we could find a parking place close to the club because it wasn't the best neighborhood for a group of white guys to be wandering around, especially after dark. Once we were in, it was cool. Good liquor, home cooked soul food and amazing music. "Everyone" used to stop by and jam. You'd get the Blues ranging from old country style to psychedelic influenced riffs (it was the late 60's) depending on who came by that night. Sometimes touring rock bands would stop in after their concerts and go on stage to jam with the house band. The house band would haze these guys by adding measures, dropping beats etc to try and fuck them up. Some stormed off the stage but some went along with it and had a good time.

Willi
By PbSlinger
I've been known to dig on these guys.....

Some Bugs

Some Luther

A little Larry

and Kyner knows that one of my favorites is Duarte

By PbSlinger
I have no idea why I didn't see this thread before today. My bad!

Do you guys listen to any Ronnie Earl?

By FatBrown
[quote="PbSlinger"]I've been known to dig on these guys.....

Some Bugs

[/quote]

Dude, that's a name I haven't heard in years. Thanks for the memories....
By PbSlinger
Years ago I saw Lonnie Brooks play on old spot in Ft Collins called Linden's. Linden's is now gone which is too bad. They brought some decent blues guys through like Lonnie, Duarte, etc. Here's a short clip.....

By troutphisher
Here's a pretty good blues-man in the making.....but I am always a fan of the Allman Bro's blues, Duane was awesome....

Last edited by troutphisher on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine