This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Upsetter
johnbmadwis wrote:Humble my ass - sweet stuff. Welcome. What kinda dogs? Cow/cattle dog mix w/ border collie?
Yep, youngins a heeler/border, old one is a heeler/shepard. Had some cool adventures with the old one, shes been on top of more rocky mountains than most people. The youngin is comin around.
By Upsetter
n8 wrote:
Upsetter wrote: a favorite no longer... :sad:

surely you have more.
it took all my spite to post that one, and i prolly shouldnta done it, so no.
By n8
Upsetter wrote:
n8 wrote:

surely you have more.
it took all my spite to post that one, and i prolly shouldnta done it, so no.

give me a fuckin break.
By Upsetter
fatpig wrote:NEVER post a fuckin whitefish in your intro post - so close mang, so close.....
dude, dont dis the whitefish, one of only two natives round here, gotta give the natives some respect. besides, they rarely get in my way. :cool
By johnbmadwis
]

surely you have more.[/quote]

it took all my spite to post that one, and i prolly shouldnta done it, so no.[/quote]

Spite will serve you well here.
By Upsetter
johnbmadwis wrote:Spite will serve you well here.
Yeah, I have kinda gotten that while lurking, but I am only here to bring positive vibes. Madtown is my undergrad town, lived there from 92-97, kinda miss it, but really only the hot chicks in bullfeathers, pauls club, the angelic, etc. Pickins are really slim out here unless you are trustafari. I still have a couple buddies I visit who stuck around town when i visit family in wisco, perhaps we might throw a couple back someday. Id love an excuse to walk state street again. :cool
By fatpig
Woolybug25 wrote:
fatpig wrote:NEVER post a fuckin whitefish in your intro post - so close mang, so close.....
He obviously did some lurking, you have been gone for too long. It was well played...
uncle whitey? really? wow... i will defer, reluctantly...
By johnbmadwis
Upsetter wrote:
johnbmadwis wrote:Spite will serve you well here.
Yeah, I have kinda gotten that while lurking, but I am only here to bring positive vibes. Madtown is my undergrad town, lived there from 92-97, kinda miss it, but really only the hot chicks in bullfeathers, pauls club, the angelic, etc. Pickins are really slim out here unless you are trustafari. I still have a couple buddies I visit who stuck around town when i visit family in wisco, perhaps we might throw a couple back someday. Id love an excuse to walk state street again. :cool

Anytime.
By ditchdoc
I know...I know...no matter how good looking she is, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit, but man, how do you throw back one like that last girl? Wow.
By Upsetter
ditchdoc wrote:I know...I know...no matter how good looking she is, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit, but man, how do you throw back one like that last girl? Wow.
I never said I threw her back...
By slavetotheflyrod
Nice intro. :cool

What's up with all these well prepared intros lately? It's been like a whole month since we've all bonded over a twelve page newb thrashing.
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine