This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Plow
Golden wrote: OK Plow you can go back to bed.
Don't tell Obama but I've been working on a project for a friend - eating up all my time. Cash under the table, all mine to keep. Night
By m.b.
Golden wrote:We need a TMex commit for the Bake.
Ask Reef what happened the last time Potlicker committed to fish Aransas with him.

Tax Evader Plow - the dates are the 22nd-26th. Of April. Of 2009.
The 22nd is actually the night of the film in Austin, then a bunch of us are heading down after that.
By Truchero
I'm in, although I likely won't be down until Thursday night.

M.B., I'll contact you before long for particulars.

Is there going to be a mirth-filled meeting of The Order of Drakians prior to the film?
By Gaper
Well shit, this is turning into a full blown shindig.

Fudd, I hope you were serious, this should be sweet.

Reef- wtf?

I fear that I may be one of those dudes MB mentioned showing up with my hands out. Something tells me that my clacka A) would require some extra charge to check on the plane and B) might not be the best salt water craft. So, uh, I will come bearing whiskey and possibly something else alluded to by Fudd. Can't wait to get out of the house, out of the snow and onto the water.
By Gaper's Pimp
Is there going to be a mirth-filled meeting of The Order of Drakians prior to the film?
We're actually opening the doors at the Draft House at 5pm (cash bar) for our first annual Austin Fly Industry Trinket Bazaar and Derelict Hour. Films will start at 7pm.

Come early; all the cool kids will be there.
By flyfishchick
happy hour at the alamo before the film is going to be where it's at.

and when it comes to the post-austin-ffft bake I fear that, like Gaper, I am coming empty-handed.

Can I just bring Gaper?

And tequila?
By Gaper's Pimp
I am starting to think that I need a "Reef Pimp" to handle shit for me.
That can be arranged. Especially since my main meal ticket was nearly blowed up yesterday in Bozeman.

Can I send you an application?
By Reef Runner
Gaper's Pimp wrote:

I am starting to think that I need a "Reef Pimp" to handle shit for me.

Can I send you an application?
Absolutely. Please send it to Orvis Houston c/o Reef's Bitch.
By Golden
First Off, who's grand (ghey) idea was it to hold the "film" in Austin (the Blue Hole in the middle of the Red Sea). Why not hold it a Bob's in POC so nobody has to travel to the "Land of the Rainbow Fairies". Of course I will be selling Bootleg Copies of the filmfest to cover the expenses of travel over and back, hotel, as well as the disinfectant required to rinse off the Austin Fairy Dust. Sorry Tex the film won't be shown on Nicholodian or Disney Channel. See if you lived in Texas everything would be so much easier!
By m.b.
Gaper wrote:I fear that I may be one of those dudes MB mentioned showing up with my hands out.
Nah, nah, nah... People that have never been down here, those who are flying in, those that don't have access to "their own" scooter, or those without kayaks etc. they can use will definitely be taken care of. People with those resources available to them but are just looking for a bitch like me to pole them around all day are gonna be on their own for this shin-dig. Normally I wouldn't mind it, but for this bake we have special guests travelling long distances to participate. They have dibs. We're taking care of those like you and chick who've never been down here and seen this and don't have connections they can get off their lazy ass and hook up.
Last edited by m.b. on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By m.b.
Golden wrote:First Off, who's grand (ghey) idea was it to hold the "film" in Austin (the Blue Hole in the middle of the Red Sea). Why not hold it a Bob's in POC so nobody has to travel to the "Land of the Rainbow Fairies". Of course I will be selling Bootleg Copies of the filmfest to cover the expenses of travel over and back, hotel, as well as the disinfectant required to rinse off the Austin Fairy Dust. Sorry Tex the film won't be shown on Nicholodian or Disney Channel. See if you lived in Texas everything would be so much easier!
Yeah, you're right. We have actually rescheduled it and it will now be shown at Bob's in POC. POC is so much more convenient and definitely has the population to support the venture. We've realized that all of the mango shirted bait weiners will definitely be there to make this thing a success. Plus you know Bob's has that kick ass movie theater in the back we can use, and best of all, no one has to travel to San Fransisco, TX to see it at the Draft House.

You shipped it to the house in Albuquerque, right?

whatcha tying?

Tying with FredA and a lurker. 20200223_122144.jpg[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine