This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Mike Honcho
Watched about 12 hours of worthless college basketball today. Tourney's been a lot of chalk so far. I would've gone with UNC but that is Obama's pick, and I refuse to agree with him about anything on principle. So, I'll go with Louisville. Who you got?
By Woolybug25
Mike Honcho wrote:Watched about 12 hours of worthless college basketball today. Tourney's been a lot of chalk so far. I would've gone with UNC but that is Obama's pick, and I refuse to agree with him about anything on principle. So, I'll go with Louisville. Who you got?
Louisville got beat by over 30 pts by Notre Dame at home. They are a wolf in sheeps clothing... Kinda like you.
By Ty Webb
I took my standard bet of every double digit dog in the first round,
bit me in the ass...
wtf is mean old North Carolina doing scoring over a hundy on little
old Radord. Hopefully todays games will recoup some of yesterdays losses.
By NoHumanityLeft
Woolybug25 wrote:They are a wolf in sheeps clothing... Kinda like you.
A wolf in sheeps clothing is a good thing, no? Like someone acts all timid but they are really a total badass underneath.

So by saying this, you are implying that Louisville seems they should be discounted, but really they are going to fucking fuck the competition. You are implying similar about the OP, too.

That is what you meant, right?
By El General
I have Lousiville also, but I figured everyone in the pool would have UNC, UConn, or Pittsburgh, so I needed someone different to go for the cash. Out of 10 people, 6 have Oklahoma or Duke. If I knew that I was playing with such illiterate fucktards, I would have picked Pittsburgh.

13-3 to start and I haven't lost anyone in my Final 8. If you want to see me bracket, it is below. Shameless blog promotion

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/the-gene ... o-go-wrong
By D-nymph
If they let 'em play - PITT

If they call a foul whenever a defender breathes on someone down low - Oklahoma
By Woolybug25
Heero wrote:
A wolf in sheeps clothing is a good thing, no? Like someone acts all timid but they are really a total badass underneath.

So by saying this, you are implying that Louisville seems they should be discounted, but really they are going to fucking fuck the competition. You are implying similar about the OP, too.

Nah, I just meant that they arent what everybody thinks they are (ranked #1 in the country). They have gotten blown out a few times throughout the season. If they meet Wake... they're done.
By El General
Woolybug25 wrote:
Heero wrote:

Nah, I just meant that they arent what everybody thinks they are (ranked #1 in the country). They have gotten blown out a few times throughout the season. If they meet Wake... they're done.
Wake can beat anyone and lose to anyone. They aren't going to be Louisville. I agree that Louisville shouldn't be the #1 overall seed, but they are very, very good.
By flymph
Sienna all the way, only down by 1 with 47 seconds to go against Ohio St.
"official" intro

This place is dead, mind.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Friday bump #fucktheSBSshit

CarpSpace

I finally got a day off....fed about a dozen in tw[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Cheech’s Moodah Poodah https://live.st[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine