I got a feelin'

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Colston Newton

I got a feelin'

Post by Colston Newton » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:22 pm

Just started looking at this site today. I got a feeling it makes the VFS Off Topic board look like FAOL. Howdy.

Jon

Re: I got a feelin'

Post by Jon » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:43 pm

Welcome. Anyone who's been kicked off LOAF is one of us...one of us...one of us.... :cool:
"unsalvageably incoherent"

bigtj

Post by bigtj » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:23 pm

Colston,Welcome aboard. I think you'll like it around here, lots of good advice and gut-splitting humor. And the moderators aren't neo-nazis, which is nice.Talk to you later,-John

<small>[ December 26, 2005, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: bigtj ]</small>

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:24 pm

There are moderators?
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Old Brooktrout

Post by Old Brooktrout » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:50 pm

Just found this site too, from VFS. Great place here too!.Incidentally, LOAF is one of my favourite topics.

Colston Newton

Post by Colston Newton » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:41 pm

Pete (Old Brook Trout) Why do I think they may need moderators soon? Should I email Gene Langston?

bigtj

Post by bigtj » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Dave,Oh yeah right. I shouldn't have huffed that can of paint before I made that post. Silly me. What I meant was, they're aren't a bunch of neo-nazi moderators who stop fishing for years due to the hostilility of the area towards dry-fly fishers i.e. no moderators at all.-John

<small>[ December 26, 2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: bigtj ]</small>

Nemo

Post by Nemo » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:39 pm

Hey, I'M a moderator goddammit! And as soon as I figure out how to do it, I'm gonna be a moderatin' sumbitch. You guys are obviously stepping way over the line around here and by God I'm going to do something about it. Starting with you Dave L.--I am moderating yer ass back to Wookie Brook!
"Any mods on this forum or what? It's just a free for all of people being assholes to one another?"

JackDaDog

Post by JackDaDog » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:54 pm

Originally posted by Colston Newton:n Should I email Gene Langston?
I think he's embarrassed himself enough
Bite Me, Jack

Old Brooktrout

Post by Old Brooktrout » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:40 am

Originally posted by Colston Newton:n Pete (Old Brook Trout) Why do I think they may need moderators soon? Should I email Gene Langston?
Colston,we'd better get Tomark, NativeMT, and the rest too--everybody except that Benjo guy who's in with LOAF these days. Quaker Pastor's out there somewhere crusiing for a new avatar and user name--maybe he'll be here in time too...

fyshnutz

Post by fyshnutz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:50 am

Is that what Nemo does, I was wondering why he was hangin' out here?Welcome all you new guys (are any of you girls (or chest pack wearers?)?), Old Brooktrout, Colston Newton, Snapdad, Flyfisher75, & Feltsoul. As soon as you get a chance you'll want to pick up a copy of The Drake Lifestyle Manual:
Imagen Read it, be it, live it.n And let's not forget tatoos:
Image n yoaza!n Now get busy!
we''re gonna get thingy flapped on dillweed and bunghole some donkey punches - ''fud

Cocotel

Post by Cocotel » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:25 am

Yup, I'm female and I have tattoos. n Does that mean I can stay? n And oh yeah, I flyfish (still have a LOT to learn, but I'm doin my best).