This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Colston Newton
Just started looking at this site today. I got a feeling it makes the VFS Off Topic board look like FAOL. Howdy.
By Jon
Welcome. Anyone who's been kicked off LOAF is one of us...one of us...one of us.... :cool:
By bigtj
Colston,Welcome aboard. I think you'll like it around here, lots of good advice and gut-splitting humor. And the moderators aren't neo-nazis, which is nice.Talk to you later,-John

<small>[ December 26, 2005, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: bigtj ]</small>
By bigtj
Dave,Oh yeah right. I shouldn't have huffed that can of paint before I made that post. Silly me. What I meant was, they're aren't a bunch of neo-nazi moderators who stop fishing for years due to the hostilility of the area towards dry-fly fishers i.e. no moderators at all.-John

<small>[ December 26, 2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: bigtj ]</small>
By Nemo
Hey, I'M a moderator goddammit! And as soon as I figure out how to do it, I'm gonna be a moderatin' sumbitch. You guys are obviously stepping way over the line around here and by God I'm going to do something about it. Starting with you Dave L.--I am moderating yer ass back to Wookie Brook!
By JackDaDog
Originally posted by Colston Newton:n Should I email Gene Langston?
I think he's embarrassed himself enough
By Old Brooktrout
Originally posted by Colston Newton:n Pete (Old Brook Trout) Why do I think they may need moderators soon? Should I email Gene Langston?
Colston,we'd better get Tomark, NativeMT, and the rest too--everybody except that Benjo guy who's in with LOAF these days. Quaker Pastor's out there somewhere crusiing for a new avatar and user name--maybe he'll be here in time too...
By fyshnutz
Is that what Nemo does, I was wondering why he was hangin' out here?Welcome all you new guys (are any of you girls (or chest pack wearers?)?), Old Brooktrout, Colston Newton, Snapdad, Flyfisher75, & Feltsoul. As soon as you get a chance you'll want to pick up a copy of The Drake Lifestyle Manual:
Imagen Read it, be it, live it.n And let's not forget tatoos:
Image n yoaza!n Now get busy!
By Cocotel
Yup, I'm female and I have tattoos. n Does that mean I can stay? n And oh yeah, I flyfish (still have a LOT to learn, but I'm doin my best).

At least you got out.

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Callibaetis Spinner https[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Yeah buddy - you good with the date?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine