This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/ ... av_driving

Grab some tunes and Head north...working a few smallmouth above Nashvegas...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By flymph
RedFeatherAngler wrote:You need a girlfriend...or worse, a wife...or even worse than that, a wife and kids. Then you will be happy as a clam to get skunked in a rainstorm.
RFA, you speaketh the truth!
By jerome
n8 wrote:Something to do while youre NOT fishing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
LMAO... not much smoking.... all the opiates, steriods and cortisone that still dont numb the discs are really fucking with my head. Just now got where i could hold a fork without shaking for first time since first week in april... good times...
By stonedfly
Head north to Tennessee where the red necks are better educated, the women better looking, and the fishing is far superior. Change of scenery would do you good.
By Streamer
You should talk to Gary Grossman at UGA. I think he's actually Dr. Gary Grossman. He knows a lot. He can help you get back into your fishaholism. E-mail me if you'd like, and I can hook you up with some folks in South Ga. for some blackwater/saltwater injections.

Streamer
By jerome
Looks like avoiding disater, I will be back in S.E. Idaho by first of july.....

went out this morning, everything is blown out but the muddy as fuck lakes.....

with more rain on way......... someone fucking shoot me... or just sedate me for a month...
By RFA
jerome wrote:Looks like avoiding disater, I will be back in S.E. Idaho by first of july.....

with more rain on way......... someone fucking shoot me... or just sedate me for a month...
You going to title your trip out West "The Trail of Tears, Part II"?

Puss.

:cool
By jerome
RedFeatherAngler wrote:
jerome wrote:Looks like avoiding disater, I will be back in S.E. Idaho by first of july.....

You going to title your trip out West "The Trail of Tears, Part II"?

Puss.

:cool
Yeah no shit.... once you get a taste of the good life, coming back to this shithole is hard as hell...which i am hurting other than one redfish trip I havent fished since i left Idaho at thanksgiving. Home just aint home anymore... my life isnt here.....

This fucker aint crossing the Mississippi River again after this next time............. well other than a keys trip or something.... Planning to go into Norcal and Oregon this winter or the tx. coast....
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine