This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redfooted Mule
Fagerty, I could care less about Canada or your style on the internet. I am confident that my virtual friends on here, no matter what country they are from (including the ones from Canada) would stand with me in disgracing, flogging or pissing on you. You can call me a reddick and I will take that as a compliment as I would if you called me a redneck, which I may be. My dick may be red from using it and my foot may be red from stomping mudholes in the asses of one balled pimple faced assclowns like yourself, but I will tell you this, I would not piss on you if you were on fire.
By P-A
Redfooted Mule wrote:Fagerty, I could care less about Canada or your style on the internet. I am confident that my virtual friends on here, no matter what country they are from (including the ones from Canada) would stand with me in disgracing, flogging or pissing on you. You can call me a reddick and I will take that as a compliment as I would if you called me a redneck, which I may be. My dick may be red from using it and my foot may be red from stomping mudholes in the asses of one balled pimple faced assclowns like yourself, but I will tell you this, I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

X2
:cool
By Redchaser
Best Canada Day celebration yet

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF43P-FJrFo[/url]

Oh, and Fagerty is the white poodle.
By SageBrush
Never too late for her........ Cheers
By Rhyacophila
Fogerty wrote:...I may be new here but I'm far from new when it comes to dealing with low life scumbags....
Are you really new hear? Seemz some of these guys no you reely well.

First time on Drake? First screen name?
By shunned
Fogerty wrote: Guys like Shunned/Mitch are a dime a dozen.
and that's why the world is as beautiful as it is.

:cool ,
mitch
By castingoutloud
Who is FOGHAT?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Rock curry

WB I’m glad I’m not the only one then.[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine