This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jerome
Its funny how you two claim to be too busy, etc. for the childish shit here, blah, blah, blah.... yet you are on here it seems like all the fucking time... spewing shit, ripping on america and playing dumb as to why no one wants to read your shit here.

Too good for this, yet you havent fucking left.... hmmmmm....

me thinks you both are full of shit and dont have much to do with your time. Sitting around on the 4th of july posting about how bad the US is and its citizens...... wtf.. if i lived in Canada, i think i would be fishing now not posting bullshit on the fucking drake board. Get a fucking life and leave us the fuck alone... :coffee
By castingoutloud
jerome wrote:Its funny how you two claim to be too busy, etc. for the childish shit here, blah, blah, blah.... yet you are on here it seems like all the fucking time... spewing shit, ripping on america and playing dumb as to why no one wants to read your shit here.

Too good for this, yet you havent fucking left.... hmmmmm....

me thinks you both are full of shit and dont have much to do with your time. Sitting around on the 4th of july posting about how bad the US is and its citizens...... wtf.. if i lived in Canada, i think i would be fishing now not posting bullshit on the fucking drake board. Get a fucking life and leave us the fuck alone... :coffee
:search did I ever say that?
please call the pharmacist I think the script ran out!
By castingoutloud
FUCK OFF
fucking canukafuckasani bitch fuck face?
castingoutloud wrote:Who is FOGHAT?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By castingoutloud
Fogerty wrote:Alright! It is you. How you been keeping? Why haven't you posted on The Lodge for such a long time now? We all thought you were in jail or dead. I'll tell the rest that you are fine and well.
both now kindly go fuck yourself.
By Ajax
Kyner wrote:I've always thought Canada was pretty cool.
No problems here... we live 40 miles from the border, which I haven't crossed in twenty years. Canada is just kinda there.... benign, which is what a good neighbor should be. They don't have anything I want other than CBC hockey and big brookies in Labrador. I don't even drink their whiskey or beer any longer, and Geddy Lee's voice hurts my fuckin' ears... so I pretty much ignore what happens up there. Live & let live.
By castingoutloud
Ajax wrote:
No problems here... we live 40 miles from the border, which I haven't crossed in twenty years. Canada is just kinda there.... benign, which is what a good neighbor should be. They don't have anything I want other than CBC hockey and big brookies in Labrador. I don't even drink their whiskey or beer any longer, and Geddy Lee's voice hurts my fuckin' ears... so I pretty much ignore what happens up there. Live & let live.
:cool nuff said.
By castingoutloud
I am with ajax on this one.
hay we have a town called ajax no one will admit they live there the call it pickering for real.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Neil Pert could whack those skins just sayin.
By Redchaser
Fogerty wrote:
Ajax wrote:
Mike, you arrogant retarded slut! What would you know about music? You play the occasionally wedding and Barn Mitzvah in around your shit hole State. Big fucking deal!

Here is little trivia for you so that you can learn a thing or two about Rush, you stupid cunt.

Over the course of their careers, the individual members of Rush have been acknowledged as being some of the most proficient players on their respective instruments, with each band member winning several awards in magazine readers' polls. As a group, Rush possesses 24 gold records and 14 platinum (3 multi-platinum) records, placing them fourth behind the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Kiss for the most gold and platinum albums by a band in music history.[5] According to the RIAA, Rush's sales statistics also place them fourth behind The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith for the most consecutive gold or platinum albums by a rock band.
I think Faggerty just revealed why he wouldn't know good music if it bit him in the nuts. He equates technical proficiency with great music. The guys in Rush are technically profficient, but they got no soul. The beatles, at least in the early days, were each kind of average musicians, but when they got together magic happened. A lot of guys can hit the notes, but only a select few can make you feel. Of course Faggerty also thinks that "Everybody Hates Chris" is great TV so consider the source.
By castingoutloud
squarepusher! now fuck off.
By castingoutloud
Jamie Liddel! Fuck off more.
By jerome
Redchaser wrote:
I think Faggerty just revealed why he wouldn't know good music if it bit him in the nuts. He equates technical proficiency with great music. The guys in Rush are technically profficient, but they got no soul. The beatles, at least in the early days, were each kind of average musicians, but when they got together magic happened. A lot of guys can hit the notes, but only a select few can make you feel. Of course Faggerty also thinks that "Everybody Hates Chris" is great TV so consider the source.
That explains alot.... then he admits to being a narc...... can you say douchebag? I dont think he has left his keyboard since he signed up last week. Wife said his dick is too small, he cant fish, I guess making people abuse him on a fishing board is about only good thing he has going right now. :coffee
The return of Stolen Hours

October 20, 2020 #46 Gas $1,85 Last time I wa[…]

whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine