This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Transylwader
Drivers in general, the cunts that brake going uphill :gun Sweet merciful Jesus, I may just perform fucking Road Rage South African style :wink
The GSMNP being "shut down" coz of the Govt Shut down :bomb
By blumpkin
This is my first contribution to this thread,
It is one of the few threads that I have not really followed
but I would be very surprised if I read all 40+ pages
and found that no one had mentioned...

Fucking Boat Trailer Lights,

3rd trip to the Nevada DMV
had them precariously rigged just right in the inspection line
only to find out the brake lights wouldent work during the inspection...

You fuckers in Oregon don't know how good you have it,
no trailer registration for boat/trailer combinations weighing less than 1800 lbs.

No wonder the best selection, I have ever encountered at BPS
revolves around boat trailer parts, must be a gold mine for them.
By Peachman
Transylwader wrote:Drivers in general, the cunts that brake going uphill :gun Sweet merciful Jesus, I may just perform fucking Road Rage South African style :wink
The GSMNP being "shut down" coz of the Govt Shut down :bomb
Have another....

Peach
By shunned
losing to city.

going back to the penal farm after one short week with the family.

being held to ransom by the man.

picking the wrong week to give up smoking and having champix fuck your mind about 24/7.
(something I've done for more than half my life now. day 9. save your congrats, I'm so anxious right now I don't know whether to punch on or weep.)

watching reminiscent videos on brit pop, remembering '94 like it was yesterday and having 40 lurk 'round the corner like a little red car and an asian girlfriend.

other than that life's shite.
:cool
By overbrook
Transylwader wrote:Drivers in general, the cunts that brake going uphill :gun Sweet merciful Jesus, I may just perform fucking Road Rage South African style :wink
:stupid
Try driving a tractor trailer through the gorge! Or pulling a grade with 45,000 pounds in the trailer only to have some fuckhead in a Prius to shut ya down and cause ya to have to drop about 6 gears and pull the hill at 30 MPH the rest of the way.

Of course there are tens of thousands of jackass truck drivers too so maybe I should'nt have started anything? :coffee
By overbrook
Oh yeah....in case it has'nt been mentioned....that stupid drop down menu that when you drag your cursor across the board to scroll down causes the big white boxes to pop up and block you from viewing the thread. I know I'm a newbie and should'nt bitch.....but that really sucks!
By mayflyfreak
1. The F@cking IRS (why not just have me come down and tell me to drop my pants, and bend me over and Fu*k me in the ASS?!?!??)
- Side note. I'm going through an audit.
2. When people come to work sick... They want to be noticed as the HERO! So they come in and infect everyone else! WTF! Go the ..... home!
3. When I step in chewed gum in a parking lot.
4. Women that feel like it is some sort of political stance.... by breast feed their babies....in public... all the time... "don't whip your titty out again, Or I'm going to slap you in the F*CKING face with it!" If you want to breast feed your baby, that's fine (i'm all for it). But cover that Shit up! Nobody (especially at a restaurant/bar) wants to see your nipple that is longer than my thumb!

5. Did I mention the IRS?
By Mike Honcho
FredA wrote::gun Lebron James and the Heat.

:bomb

Oh, and those damned drop down menus too.
Don't hate, better get used to it now. :coffee
By BearsFan
FredA wrote::gun Lebron James and the Heat.

:bomb

Oh, and those damned drop down menus too.
At least you don't live in FL..... God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost may as well be in the starting lineup.
By steelhound
Look at the fins
made for a pissed off Friday :bomb
By Lenny
You know when you have just cashed out at the supermarket and have about $200 in groceries jammed in the cart?

Well, as youre pushing the cart out of the store and into the parking lot you run across this fukkin rumble-strip-knobby-ramp-like area that shakes the cart uncontrollably and damn near busts every egg and glass item in your cart?

Well, that pisses me off. In a big way. Fukkin assholes. Thats why I park my Crew cab in the Hybrid space. Pricks. :gun :gun

apparently Vaku was in Indiana over the weekend...[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine