Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Hogleg

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by Hogleg » Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm

"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

steelhound

Post by steelhound » Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Clipping a shank to length and accidentally getting the stinger wire too
frustrated. After a few "what the fucks?" "i suck"s and a break on shore I convinced her to get back to casting. I clearly remember this question/statement "so you actually think this is fun. These fish are fucked"
Marlo

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Hogleg wrote:
If a genie granted me the ability to bash three people's head in, with full legal pass, I would book some tickets and have quite the vacation.

- Landon Meyer
- Justin Bieber
- Bett Midler that whore

Thing I hate…

Moving into a house… on the flippin' river…. and only have fished for 2 hours in over two weeks.

Wall Paper...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat May 17, 2014 9:54 pm

we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:39 am

when a certain kid takes ppl to your favorite stream on a religious basis and gets that stream posted. then the property owner tells ya sorry man but those kids were just here too much
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun May 18, 2014 10:30 am

Is he on Da Dwake? Call that motherfucker out.

Fucking joyriders.
boy in long pants

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Mon May 19, 2014 9:01 am

steelrain202 wrote:when a certain kid takes ppl to your favorite stream on a religious basis and gets that stream posted. then the property owner tells ya sorry man but those kids were just here too much
A bunch of dudes from East Texs did the same thing to some prime Louisiana marsh. For years we would fish the stuff, being mindful to stay out as duck season approached and never had an issue. Heck we'd see the landowners and lease holders back there during the off season and they'd smile and wave. Then some dumbasses started poking in there during duck season, and burning the marsh flats to find fish and they started chasing people out year round.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Mon May 19, 2014 9:17 am

Cant even tell friends favorite fishing spots these days. The number of people that fish a few of my hard-found brookie streams and other places has multiplied all on account of making the mistake of thinking someone didnt have a big mouth.

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Mon May 19, 2014 9:37 am

Woolybug25 wrote:Thing I hate…

Moving into a house… on the flippin' river…. and only have fished for 2 hours in over two weeks.

Wall Paper...
dude - you're back midwest? Shit, I'll come over and help you wallpaper fish that river.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

franzen

Post by franzen » Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 am

The funny thing about all of this is that the kid (me, I know. Who woulda thought) is the one that showed him this stream. The kid (me) didn't have to do that.

Relates to things that piss me off.

People who aren't grateful for the knowledge you share with them

Relates 2

People who don't form their own opinions and let others force their opinions of certain people onto them.

Relates to Heero.

I'm completely with you there. I try and fly under the radar of everyone now. I've been fucked over one to many times. It's gotten so bad I even deceive my best friends
"Marine mammals and centaurs are natural compliments to one another." - Spudnik

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 am

franzen wrote:The kid (me)
Had a quick chat with your dad about that. He knows where I stand. Fuck man, beat the hell out of it before you leave.

I was really hoping it was that other dude, the one that burned my spot.

One thing I've learned over the years is that, for whatever reason, good spots are temporary. And when they slide downhill it is the impetus we need to get out and find more great places.
boy in long pants

Willi

Post by Willi » Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote: One thing I've learned over the years is that, for whatever reason, good spots are temporary. And when they slide downhill it is the impetus we need to get out and find more great places.
I agree but it's a game of diminishing returns.

Willi