This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Hogleg

By steelhound
Clipping a shank to length and accidentally getting the stinger wire too
By Woolybug25
[quote="Hogleg"]
[/quote]

If a genie granted me the ability to bash three people's head in, with full legal pass, I would book some tickets and have quite the vacation.

- Landon Meyer

- Justin Bieber

- Bett Midler [size=50]that whore[/size]

Thing I hate…

Moving into a house… on the flippin' river…. and only have fished for 2 hours in over two weeks.

Wall Paper...
By steelrain202
when a certain kid takes ppl to your favorite stream on a religious basis and gets that stream posted. then the property owner tells ya sorry man but those kids were just here too much
By Redchaser
steelrain202 wrote:when a certain kid takes ppl to your favorite stream on a religious basis and gets that stream posted. then the property owner tells ya sorry man but those kids were just here too much
A bunch of dudes from East Texs did the same thing to some prime Louisiana marsh. For years we would fish the stuff, being mindful to stay out as duck season approached and never had an issue. Heck we'd see the landowners and lease holders back there during the off season and they'd smile and wave. Then some dumbasses started poking in there during duck season, and burning the marsh flats to find fish and they started chasing people out year round.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Cant even tell friends favorite fishing spots these days. The number of people that fish a few of my hard-found brookie streams and other places has multiplied all on account of making the mistake of thinking someone didnt have a big mouth.
By pbrstreetgang
Woolybug25 wrote:Thing I hate…

Moving into a house… on the flippin' river…. and only have fished for 2 hours in over two weeks.

Wall Paper...
dude - you're back midwest? Shit, I'll come over and help you wallpaper fish that river.
By franzen
The funny thing about all of this is that the kid (me, I know. Who woulda thought) is the one that showed him this stream. The kid (me) didn't have to do that.

Relates to things that piss me off.

People who aren't grateful for the knowledge you share with them

Relates 2

People who don't form their own opinions and let others force their opinions of certain people onto them.

Relates to Heero.

I'm completely with you there. I try and fly under the radar of everyone now. I've been fucked over one to many times. It's gotten so bad I even deceive my best friends
By CarelessEthiopian
franzen wrote:The kid (me)
Had a quick chat with your dad about that. He knows where I stand. Fuck man, beat the hell out of it before you leave.

I was really hoping it was that other dude, the one that burned my spot.

One thing I've learned over the years is that, for whatever reason, good spots are temporary. And when they slide downhill it is the impetus we need to get out and find more great places.
By Willi
CarelessEthiopian wrote: One thing I've learned over the years is that, for whatever reason, good spots are temporary. And when they slide downhill it is the impetus we need to get out and find more great places.
I agree but it's a game of diminishing returns.

Willi
Friday Cheer Through Pics

long time coming, busting out like latarian to do […]

Woven Hair Flies

I don't tarry with "mere mites" Mine ar[…]

Spring in the SE AK

hell yeah Po, the goodest of goods. https:[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Wait, it’s Thursday today. Next week’s[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine