This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By austrotard
jfc. buy two loaves of bread.

I'm fairly certain a man of your dietary integrity can eat 17 sarnies before it goes off.
By MTgrayling
...and the conspiracy to sell more bread goes international.

Fuck us. This is HUGE.
By austrotard
topical: people over 50 who feel it is necessary for them to give you concise directions to their home.

relates: see this? gps satnav. gets me here, no worries. see this? steering wheel. yep, steers the thing.

totally off topic: I know a fella that got axed yesterday from a highly paid job for slagging off his firm on social media. and that was their reasoning... no apologies accepted, no nothing. gtfo.
posts from two months ago when he was unhappy at the job.
fucking getting fired through facesook. someone saw his profile and grassed him up. fucking awesome, hey.

gawd, I wished I worked for someone else with a truckload of fucking assholes.

no offence, jose/spicy/mike/I don't know who else here has a job.
By Average Joe
austrotard wrote:topical: people over 50 who feel it is necessary for them to give you concise directions to their home.
That would be my wife.
gawd, I wished I worked for someone else with a truckload of fucking assholes.
Me too. Are you hiring?

And I was under the impression that everyone in the PNW baked their own bread.
By root wad
Randall Dee wrote:Eat more radishes.
I can't.
By Da Ax
austrotard wrote: totally off topic: I know a fella that got axed yesterday from a highly paid job for slagging off his firm on social media. and that was their reasoning... no apologies accepted, no nothing. gtfo.
fucking getting fired through facesook. someone saw his profile and grassed him up. fucking awesome, hey.
Ya know, people just have not figured this whole thing out. Biching about your job over a pint in a pub is one thing, posting it out there for the world to see is another story. If you don't like your job, find another and leave. I give no pity to the stupid.
By LA Fly Guy
Da Ax wrote:
austrotard wrote: totally off topic: I know a fella that got axed yesterday from a highly paid job for slagging off his firm on social media. and that was their reasoning... no apologies accepted, no nothing. gtfo.
Ya know, people just have not figured this whole thing out. Biching about your job over a pint in a pub is one thing, posting it out there for the world to see is another story. If you don't like your job, find another and leave. I give no pity to the stupid.
What he said ^ :coffee
By Ruddy Duck
Go to facesuk and learn to bake your own bread.

Cut into appropriate number of slices.

Standard sandwich. French toast. Club sandwich.

I read about someone locally that lost their job because they videoed themselves badgering a Chik fil A employee for sport and posted in on FB (regular FB, no secret group).

Natural selection.
By MTgrayling
To be honest, bread is a sore spot in my baking life. Brioche I can do, pizza I can rock, whole wheat bread is tough though.

With the price of flour, it is actually cheaper to buy a loaf.

At least you got out.

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Callibaetis Spinner https[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Yeah buddy - you good with the date?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine