This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
Now I've got the jewelry and swanky pj's to go with
IMG_3060.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG (152.8 KiB) Viewed 622 times
By austrotard
Redchaser wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:35 am A fucking week of this while on vacation and now back home reallly pisses me off. And yes I am bogarting my daughters flannel froggir blankie... and what appears to be a rectal thermometer.
yumbo.
By Redchaser
You know how to tell the difference between a rectal thermometer and an oral one? ...,.The taste
By Kfoxwyo
Ouch Red, hope your felling better!

421, 454, 4 speed not numbers matching...other than that it was in pretty mint condition... recently caught fire no one was hurt and it was extinguished pretty quickly but the motor needs re-built and of course everything else under the hood. Seems like the fuel dumped down over the manifold...so far the insurance company has been stellar..
By woolly bugger
Effing lightening cables for iPhones -- way too expensive and they always quit working at the most inoportune times!! Had to buy a replacement last evening for 18 donkey added to the bill for date night

Chocolates $8
Wine $17
Bondage Rope $34
Dinner $74

Smile on my face: priceless
By stillsteamin
austrotard wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 pm the new word betwixt.
Makes me think of a thong. Between can be anything, but betwixt has some sort of a furtive quality to it that I appreciate.
By West Chester
woolly bugger wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 am Effing lightening cables for iPhones -- way too expensive and they always quit working at the most inoportune times!! Had to buy a replacement last evening for 18 donkey added to the bill for date night

Chocolates $8
Wine $17
Bondage Rope $34
Dinner $74

Do you have a safeword to use when you need her to untie you?
By woolly bugger
West Chester wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:17 pm
woolly bugger wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 am Effing lightening cables for iPhones -- way too expensive and they always quit working at the most inoportune times!! Had to buy a replacement last evening for 18 donkey added to the bill for date night

Chocolates $8
Wine $17
Bondage Rope $34
Dinner $74

Do you have a safeword to use when you need her to untie you?
Of course we have a safe word, haven't had to use it yet, the safe word we use is "West Chester"

For those who follow the "stolen moments" thread y'all may have to wait a while as for the next tr, I've been all tied up , jis say'in
By Da Ax
rampant wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:21 am Say West Chester with a ball gag in your mouf
It puts the lotion on itself or it gets the hose again.
By austrotard
topical:

last night I had a toothache; back left molar. probably a piece of toothpick in the gum or some shit.
this morning I wake up and I look like I've had a stroke.

I could pull it out but I've my 18th wedding anniversary dinner tonight and I might have to eat something.

I am literally fucking falling apart. just like the terminator.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine