This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fly-chucker
P-A wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:16 pm This thread is longer than the thong thread? What the fuck happened here??😳😳😳
Dude!
You're the one taking photogs of all the hot wimmins in thongs
By Redchaser
People setting up Gofuckme accounts asking people to help them pay off shit that is the result of nothing more than poor decision maknig or lack of planning. Don't get me wrong, there are often examples of genuine need and hardship and in those cases I'm happy to contribute, as many here have shown they are too, but sometimes it's just fuckery.

Dude I know is on FB. I've been following his FB because he's been doing something very cool, traveling the country to visit and see a game at every MLB baseball park. He's been hitting about one every month or so, usually he flies in, stays a few nights, catches a couple of games and flies home.

This week he's posting on facebook that he's started a go fund me. He was in an accident last week, some guy ran a light and t-boned him. He wasn't hurt but his car is fucked. Dude that hit him didn't have insurance and he's now feeling low because he didn't have "uninsured motorist". Of course uninsured motorist covers injury caused by others, what he didn't have was simple collision insurance, he was only carrying the state mandated minimum liabillity. When asked about it he mentioned that he "couldn't afford" collision coverage... but he can fucking afford to jet around the country visiting ball parks on a damn near monthly basis? Shit I wish I could travel that much, but I've "made the choice" to pay my fucking bills first. I would have been more willing to give him cash if he had posted "hey, I'm trying to do something cool by visiting every MLB park, chip in for the trip and I'll let you live vicariously through my witty reports", but I won't be giving to the "Hey I'm an irresponsible 40 something year old man child that has no concept of priorities or responsibilites " account.
By Bigguy
Let me see if I’ve got this straight, Red.
You would not approve of us starting a Go Fund Me campaign to get you laid unless it included witty reports as you venture on your quest?
By -G-
Redchaser wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm People setting up Gofuckme accounts asking people to help them pay off shit that is the result of nothing more than poor decision maknig or lack of planning. Don't get me wrong, there are often examples of genuine need and hardship and in those cases I'm happy to contribute, as many here have shown they are too, but sometimes it's just fuckery.

Dude I know is on FB. I've been following his FB because he's been doing something very cool, traveling the country to visit and see a game at every MLB baseball park. He's been hitting about one every month or so, usually he flies in, stays a few nights, catches a couple of games and flies home.

This week he's posting on facebook that he's started a go fund me. He was in an accident last week, some guy ran a light and t-boned him. He wasn't hurt but his car is fucked. Dude that hit him didn't have insurance and he's now feeling low because he didn't have "uninsured motorist". Of course uninsured motorist covers injury caused by others, what he didn't have was simple collision insurance, he was only carrying the state mandated minimum liabillity. When asked about it he mentioned that he "couldn't afford" collision coverage... but he can fucking afford to jet around the country visiting ball parks on a damn near monthly basis? Shit I wish I could travel that much, but I've "made the choice" to pay my fucking bills first. I would have been more willing to give him cash if he had posted "hey, I'm trying to do something cool by visiting every MLB park, chip in for the trip and I'll let you live vicariously through my witty reports", but I won't be giving to the "Hey I'm an irresponsible 40 something year old man child that has no concept of priorities or responsibilites " account.
You really hit it on the head here..

These are the same people who are preaching on their social accounts to live out your dream to all the people who’ve saved, been responsible, payed bills, and not taken selfies on top of every mountain of Phuket, Thailand yet.
By Da Ax
Redchaser wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm People setting up Gofuckme accounts asking people to help them pay off shit that is the result of nothing more than poor decision maknig or lack of planning. Don't get me wrong, there are often examples of genuine need and hardship and in those cases I'm happy to contribute, as many here have shown they are too, but sometimes it's just fuckery.

I am with you on this, Ron. But, once priorities have been set, they usually have to be maintained. I guess he will miss a game or two this year. Hope he has good boots...or good friends with wheels.
By Ruddy Duck

This reminds me of the timeless logic of why a dog licks his balls. Because he can.

Why does a guy raise a bunch of money from pathetic folks that live vicariously through social media influencers. Because he can.

There is no longer any shame in sticking your hand out.
By Transylwader
Other than Ron's post which I wholeheartedly agree with, NC weather is what pisses me off. It's fucking hot, then freezing cold, it's sunny then raining, then windy and hailing, and the pollen? Fuck pollen. I may as well just come to work drunk because my eyes are already blood shot and nose is red from launching snot rockets. Sneezing with an already fucked up shoulder is totally overrated. I want a fucking refund!
Relates, we have no spring in this godforsaken corner of Murica.
By 421sd
Transylwader wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 am Other than Ron's post which I wholeheartedly agree with, NC weather is what pisses me off. It's fucking hot, then freezing cold, it's sunny then raining, then windy and hailing, and the pollen? Fuck pollen. I may as well just come to work drunk because my eyes are already blood shot and nose is red from launching snot rockets. Sneezing with an already fucked up shoulder is totally overrated. I want a fucking refund!
Sounds just like the Ozarks. It reached 80 one day last week, we had snow on Sunday morning, now it's almost 80 again. :smile

Relates, the worst weather always appears on days I have a chance of fishing....... :bullshit
By fly-chucker
Transylwader wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 am Other than Ron's post which I wholeheartedly agree with, NC weather is what pisses me off. It's fucking hot, then freezing cold, it's sunny then raining, then windy and hailing, and the pollen? Fuck pollen. I may as well just come to work drunk because my eyes are already blood shot and nose is red from launching snot rockets. Sneezing with an already fucked up shoulder is totally overrated. I want a fucking refund!
Sounds like you need some wet wading to wash the sand out of your pussy

Love ya brother :cool
By mitch aka 2 fish
Disc Not Ejected Properly. Eject "NO NAME" blah blah fucking blah.

I'll fuck you straight into the fucking bin, jobs. twat.

disclaimer: I will never eject properly. and if you don't believe me... ask the missus. twat.
Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Did you guys feed a redfish or two to those racc[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine