This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By mitch aka 2 fish
$3500 down and a trip to the fucking dentist.

but to be fair my one tooth is more beautiful than a thing of beauty.
By LTFI
Automatic reels.

People who fish automatic reels.

The stories of why people who fish automatic reels fish automatic reels.
By mitch aka 2 fish
some postie cunt has nicked me new manchester united scarves.

it's funny. one could go into deepest darkest madagascar and it's guaranteed you'll find some colonial brother in a united shirt.

racism.
misdirected racism pisses me off. twats.
By RFA
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:08 pm some postie cunt has nicked me new manchester united scarves.

it's funny. one could go into deepest darkest madagascar and it's guaranteed you'll find some colonial brother in a united shirt.

racism.
misdirected racism pisses me off. twats.
I'm not sure your brain is firing on all cylinders anymore, Mitch. Maybe that's spelled "Cylindres" in the Empire.

Mine isn't either, I convinced myself that I had testicular cancer this week because my nuts were sore. Maybe it was because I kept checking that I didn't have lumps on them over and over after realizing that I hadn't done so.....ever?

Edit: I even caught myself looking at my nuts in profile this morning, thinking to myself "Well, that doesn't look right". I have never looked at my nuts in profile before this morning.

Not to ruin the fun, but it's a well known fact that sports teams dump excess merchandise on developing countries when it is no longer feasible to sell it. One example would be how all of these teams immediately have "Perth League Champions" shirts immediately after winning said championship. The clothing companies print both teams' shirts well before the match, and the losers are the poor countries that get the shirts proclaiming the wrong victor.
By mitch aka 2 fish
no.
that's not how it works.

manchester united 'merch' is today's songs and necklaces.
prolly why united owns most of africa and parts of portland, or.
By D-nymph
bigfatomcat wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 am Not having the gate keys.....anymore...right Lenny?
The bloke with the sling pack should have training wheels, no?

:cool
By LA Fly Guy
D-nymph wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:33 am
bigfatomcat wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 am Not having the gate keys.....anymore...right Lenny?
The bloke with the sling pack should have training wheels, no?

:cool
Probably his first day without them....
By Lenny
It was nice while it lasted. Im focusing on the salt now
By mitch aka 2 fish
government funding building refresher courses that take up all of my fucking saturday.

but I get another certificate for the wall. so there's that.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine