Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by austrotard » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 pm

youse two stay out of pertharoo then.
I can freely burn a bible in the street but watch what happens with this koran...

now someone fucking explain that to me.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 am

Fuckers that won't let you get off the elevator before they HAVE to get on.

and ditto on the cadillac'ing the corner dipshits. they'd rather smash into you instead of taking the extra effort to turn that circle thingy coming out of the dash just a tad bit more.

also, line huggers. like the curb is going to jump out and get you. learn to use your mirrors to judge where you are on the road.

people are assholes.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:14 am

BigTimber wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 am

people are assholes.

if we say 'half of the people' I'm king o' the cats.
I can freely burn a bible in the street but watch what happens with this koran...

fatman

Post by fatman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm

"Everyone's an asshole except me and you. And sometimes I wonder about you." - Grandpa
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:17 am

I laughed until I coughed.

"what's so funny?"
'nothing.'

nothing is funny.

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:22 pm

1)Open bottle of whiskey

2)Sit down to write tr while enjoying several glasses of whiskey

3)Attempt to post tr...error

4)Repeat step 3 several times...consume what remains of whiskey bottle

5)Finally get tr to post, missing half the attachments, texts jumbled up. Delete tr, pass out

6)Wake up with bottle flu. Bottle flu gives way to actual flu.

7)Attempt to keep food down for longer than 30 minutes the next 48 hours. Tr to follow... eventually, when I can stomach a full meal and start back from step 1.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm

I saw that TR show up for a bit. Looked like a good one. Stick with it.

Pro-tip: wrote it in word and then cut n paste into this shit website. Then you just have to run the gauntlet of trying to add pics. Worse case scenario you still have the words saved elsewhere.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm
I saw that TR show up for a bit. Looked like a good one. Stick with it.

Pro-tip: wrote it in word and then cut n paste into this shit website. Then you just have to run the gauntlet of trying to add pics. Worse case scenario you still have the words saved elsewhere.
I see what you did there....looking for a pro deal from Microsquash?
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Back on track:

Doctors, the Used Car Salesmen of the medical profession.

"You have a sprained ankle? Let's run you through every expensive piece of equipment owned by the practice, then recommend surgery. I say this in your best interests, not as someone running an assembly line of billable machines. I took the Hippocratic oath, remember. Thou shall not leave a stone unturned whilst searching for boosting thine invoice. Did I mention that I will wear my MD like a badge of entitlement for the rest of my life?"

Insurance companies have taken the brunt of the hate for increased medical costs, when the hospitals and doctors are mostly to blame, and they have the fucking BALLS to hold fundraisers while 6 story additions are being built as a result of their 'non-profit' fake status, meaning, "We can fleece people and spend the fucking money any way we want, as long as the books zero out at the end of the year. Lazy Cancer River it is!"

Fucking hacks.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:46 pm

how'd you sprain your ankle? mincing?

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Double post. Shunned in for the Double Post breakup. I haven't sprained my Cankle since college. Read below:

Did I mention preying on the elderly? That is a whole other fucking diatribe in itself.

Oh, and I am perfectly healthy(with 10-15 extra pounds), this isn't about some bad experience I had, just read: "Bitter Pill, Why Healthcare Costs are Killing Us" -Steven Brill

Edit #3: even criminals get free healthcare, see above. Fucking reprobate.

back to you, Mitchie Pie, Eye In The Sky!

Edit #4: maybe 20, my legs are unnaturally skinny, like a human candy apple
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Obie

Post by Obie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Somedays I'm in the grocery store and I feel like the elderly could use more preying upon :coffee.