Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fishskibum

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by fishskibum » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:09 am

fuckin scott
i finally get around to sendin in my 8 weight sts that i snapped on the mythical sqawfish ladore trip sure the 3 peice was a 5 by then thanks to the dork god
and yeah the 2nd furrel was all unwrapped and cracked too
and yeah i traded the original owner and warruntyer a pair of skis for it
and yeah my clutsy hard on shit ass has previously sent er back 5 or 6 times in the 7 or 8 seasons ive used er
and yeah you can haz $250 bucks for the damn stick thats laid er down and stuck fish from bucket mouths in sinola to bones in belize a fijian trevally
permit lookin thing, green slutty cutties and pretty much 3/4 of the damn poopfish ive caught
sure hope ya an manage to get it shipped before 4-20 for that sweet warrunty fee
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:29 am

fishskibum wrote:fuckin scott
i finally get around to sendin in my 8 weight sts that i snapped on the mythical sqawfish ladore trip sure the 3 peice was a 5 by then thanks to the dork god
and yeah the 2nd furrel was all unwrapped and cracked too
and yeah i traded the original owner and warruntyer a pair of skis for it
and yeah my clutsy hard on shit ass has previously sent er back 5 or 6 times in the 7 or 8 seasons ive used er
and yeah you can haz $250 bucks for the damn stick thats laid er down and stuck fish from bucket mouths in sinola to bones in belize a fijian trevally
permit lookin thing, green slutty cutties and pretty much 3/4 of the damn poopfish ive caught
sure hope ya an manage to get it shipped before 4-20 for that sweet warrunty fee
Fuck Scott fly rods. I have faithfully bought pretty much everything they have thrown into the market since about '04. I currently own 13 different Scott rods. Their customer service has gone to shit and this put me over the edge.

They ironically posted, "scottflyrods: Bristol Bay is a part of America that doesn't need to be made great again. It's great already!" on a day when Trump rolled back a bunch of regulations on clean water. Not to mention, his appointment of Pruitt to the EPA – along with his stance on creating jobs through industries like coal mining and oil production – suggests he most likely actually FAVORS the project. The House is currently urging him to rescind the veto on the Pebble Mine and these fucks are publicly supporting him? This isn't even meant to be a blast on Republicans. I have voted for plenty, but rather a simple statement that if companies like Scott, Nautilus and Trouts Flyfishing want to publicly support a guy that is currently wreaking havoc on clean water, then I'll vote with my pocket book in kind.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:58 am

Victory Gin...

:sucks

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:30 am

22 chances at cunting goal against 10 twatting men and you walk away with a fucking draw.

cunts.

fucking cunts. that pogba can fuck right off.
what a waste of fucking sterling.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 am

fucking useless cunts.

-mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm

cunts.

-mtice

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:48 pm

cunty.

____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:35 pm

fallen513 wrote:cunty.

Hope that thing weren't spawnin.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:49 pm

I fucking hate cairns as well.

northern fucking monkeys.

-mtice

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

austrotard wrote:I fucking hate cairns as well.
Fucking hate that canoe art. I see that shit all over the place but I've yet to catch anyone in the act of making one. if I ever do, the fucking dad sandal wearing, mixed twelver of shandy drinking perp will be ingesting every inch of their stupid fucking pile of obscenity anally.

Won't make me gay, neither.
They all wanna be Hank Williams
They don't wanna have to die

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Mitch, I didn't like Cairns either. Fuck that place.
For the Seppo's: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns Pronounced Kehns

I wasn't impressed by Brizvegas either. Ladifuckingda. :vomit
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Y'all are wasting your hate. Cairns? Really? You think you're in a pristine wilderness? :coffee

Save it up, and direct it at the folks trying to fuck up wilderness and public lands. :gun
Last edited by SLSS on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."