This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fishskibum
fuckin scott
i finally get around to sendin in my 8 weight sts that i snapped on the mythical sqawfish ladore trip sure the 3 peice was a 5 by then thanks to the dork god
and yeah the 2nd furrel was all unwrapped and cracked too
and yeah i traded the original owner and warruntyer a pair of skis for it
and yeah my clutsy hard on shit ass has previously sent er back 5 or 6 times in the 7 or 8 seasons ive used er
and yeah you can haz $250 bucks for the damn stick thats laid er down and stuck fish from bucket mouths in sinola to bones in belize a fijian trevally
permit lookin thing, green slutty cutties and pretty much 3/4 of the damn poopfish ive caught
sure hope ya an manage to get it shipped before 4-20 for that sweet warrunty fee
By Woolybug25
fishskibum wrote:fuckin scott
i finally get around to sendin in my 8 weight sts that i snapped on the mythical sqawfish ladore trip sure the 3 peice was a 5 by then thanks to the dork god
and yeah the 2nd furrel was all unwrapped and cracked too
and yeah i traded the original owner and warruntyer a pair of skis for it
and yeah my clutsy hard on shit ass has previously sent er back 5 or 6 times in the 7 or 8 seasons ive used er
and yeah you can haz $250 bucks for the damn stick thats laid er down and stuck fish from bucket mouths in sinola to bones in belize a fijian trevally
permit lookin thing, green slutty cutties and pretty much 3/4 of the damn poopfish ive caught
sure hope ya an manage to get it shipped before 4-20 for that sweet warrunty fee
Fuck Scott fly rods. I have faithfully bought pretty much everything they have thrown into the market since about '04. I currently own 13 different Scott rods. Their customer service has gone to shit and this put me over the edge.

They ironically posted, "scottflyrods: Bristol Bay is a part of America that doesn't need to be made great again. It's great already!" on a day when Trump rolled back a bunch of regulations on clean water. Not to mention, his appointment of Pruitt to the EPA – along with his stance on creating jobs through industries like coal mining and oil production – suggests he most likely actually FAVORS the project. The House is currently urging him to rescind the veto on the Pebble Mine and these fucks are publicly supporting him? This isn't even meant to be a blast on Republicans. I have voted for plenty, but rather a simple statement that if companies like Scott, Nautilus and Trouts Flyfishing want to publicly support a guy that is currently wreaking havoc on clean water, then I'll vote with my pocket book in kind.
By austrotard
22 chances at cunting goal against 10 twatting men and you walk away with a fucking draw.

cunts.

fucking cunts. that pogba can fuck right off.
what a waste of fucking sterling.
By fallen513
cunty.

By stillsteamin
austrotard wrote:I fucking hate cairns as well.
Fucking hate that canoe art. I see that shit all over the place but I've yet to catch anyone in the act of making one. if I ever do, the fucking dad sandal wearing, mixed twelver of shandy drinking perp will be ingesting every inch of their stupid fucking pile of obscenity anally.

Won't make me gay, neither.
By SLSS
Y'all are wasting your hate. Cairns? Really? You think you're in a pristine wilderness? :coffee

Save it up, and direct it at the folks trying to fuck up wilderness and public lands. :gun
Last edited by SLSS on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine