This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spicytuna
Not only are my Giants sucking balls already this season but Madison Bumgarner crashing on a dirt bike and being out on a 10 day disabled list makes it that much worse.

http://www.kcra.com/article/sf-giants-p ... nt/9542516

Take it easy on me RD :smile :smile :smile
By austrotard
btice that t-boned me before I left for california is now trying to sue me for damages that occurred to her car.

I don't understand how that works, hey.
she did a uturn in a double (x4) driveway and hit me on the street. mad.
By Nicolas S
What pisses me off is when I wake up and there is no coffee left! and yesterday i was at a supermarket and the only thing I forgot was COFFEE!!! :coffee
By Redchaser
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 am Lack of reading comprehension tends to tick me off.
That and getting all gay over some dudes beard.
By K_P
I'm new to this thread, so here's this:

What pisses me off is "I Dare You To Call Me A Liar" Liars.

Went to a public meeting about underage drinking. We recently had a wreck where the adult stepson of a local deputy flipped a car, at 1:30 in the morning, with three high school girls in the car with him.

One girl concussed.
One girl ripped her bicep muscle away from the bone and had to have it surgically reattached.
One girl fractured skull, broken eye socket, half scalped with gravel embedded in the underside of said scalp, and scarred for life.

No charges filed.
No officers sent to the kegger.
Sherriff refuses to return calls to the school.

AND THEN he has the balls to stand up in a public forum and say "Keep us accountable. We work for you."

Yeah, I'm pissed.
[/end rant]
Atlantic salmonfly swap

Bump.

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

nerd.

And the beer not yet poured...that would be yours,[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

gosh I wish this place wasn't so dead

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine