This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By stillsteamin
RFA wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 pm women
Relates, people who have more than enough space to get around a stopped car, but won't until traffic starts moving again.
By BigTimber
Fuckers that won't let you get off the elevator before they HAVE to get on.

and ditto on the cadillac'ing the corner dipshits. they'd rather smash into you instead of taking the extra effort to turn that circle thingy coming out of the dash just a tad bit more.

also, line huggers. like the curb is going to jump out and get you. learn to use your mirrors to judge where you are on the road.

people are assholes.
By fatman
"Everyone's an asshole except me and you. And sometimes I wonder about you." - Grandpa
By LTFI
1)Open bottle of whiskey

2)Sit down to write tr while enjoying several glasses of whiskey

3)Attempt to post tr...error

4)Repeat step 3 several times...consume what remains of whiskey bottle

5)Finally get tr to post, missing half the attachments, texts jumbled up. Delete tr, pass out

6)Wake up with bottle flu. Bottle flu gives way to actual flu.

7)Attempt to keep food down for longer than 30 minutes the next 48 hours. Tr to follow... eventually, when I can stomach a full meal and start back from step 1.
By yard4sale
I saw that TR show up for a bit. Looked like a good one. Stick with it.

Pro-tip: wrote it in word and then cut n paste into this shit website. Then you just have to run the gauntlet of trying to add pics. Worse case scenario you still have the words saved elsewhere.
By Da Ax
yard4sale wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm I saw that TR show up for a bit. Looked like a good one. Stick with it.

Pro-tip: wrote it in word and then cut n paste into this shit website. Then you just have to run the gauntlet of trying to add pics. Worse case scenario you still have the words saved elsewhere.
I see what you did there....looking for a pro deal from Microsquash?
By RFA
Back on track:

Doctors, the Used Car Salesmen of the medical profession.

"You have a sprained ankle? Let's run you through every expensive piece of equipment owned by the practice, then recommend surgery. I say this in your best interests, not as someone running an assembly line of billable machines. I took the Hippocratic oath, remember. Thou shall not leave a stone unturned whilst searching for boosting thine invoice. Did I mention that I will wear my MD like a badge of entitlement for the rest of my life?"

Insurance companies have taken the brunt of the hate for increased medical costs, when the hospitals and doctors are mostly to blame, and they have the fucking BALLS to hold fundraisers while 6 story additions are being built as a result of their 'non-profit' fake status, meaning, "We can fleece people and spend the fucking money any way we want, as long as the books zero out at the end of the year. Lazy Cancer River it is!"

Fucking hacks.
By RFA
Double post. Shunned in for the Double Post breakup. I haven't sprained my Cankle since college. Read below:

Did I mention preying on the elderly? That is a whole other fucking diatribe in itself.

Oh, and I am perfectly healthy(with 10-15 extra pounds), this isn't about some bad experience I had, just read: "Bitter Pill, Why Healthcare Costs are Killing Us" -Steven Brill

Edit #3: even criminals get free healthcare, see above. Fucking reprobate.

back to you, Mitchie Pie, Eye In The Sky!

Edit #4: maybe 20, my legs are unnaturally skinny, like a human candy apple
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Mine are inbound via US post :wink

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine