This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By f*carp
D - I have never seen that guy's reports, but wow...just.. wow. That said, my TPH is better than his.

Here is another PA gem...
Yesterday marked a milestone in my fly-fishing "career" and I'm tickled pink I can share it with you all. If you hate stream reports, spot burning, pics of fish and streams......click the red X and read no further.
By Woolybug25
The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

riverbob - Frist what a nice day. Now, I've cault mud cat, walleye's, even smallmouth's, n put my mark on them. releaced them, n cault them again later. Today I cault a steelhead that was cault n put on a stringer before. I could tell that, my the way her mouth was deformed.(right side) she also so had a slit on her lower right jaw. I'm just woundering if it could be the one of the one's that I let go, she weight about 12 or 13 lbs. ( when I catch fish I put them on a perging line, n sometime's, I don't have enough for the smoker, so I let them go.( Because of the river flow, where I live, I string them on the right side) So I must of done good, ( she was just what I needed to fill my smoker now. WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM. Ps. river,s full of fish.:) pss What do u think is the best way to string a fish for possible release later ( no matter what reason)
By tailchaser
Woolybug25 wrote:The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

riverbob - Frist what a nice day. Now, I've cault mud cat, walleye's, even smallmouth's, n put my mark on them. releaced them, n cault them again later. Today I cault a steelhead that was cault n put on a stringer before. I could tell that, my the way her mouth was deformed.(right side) she also so had a slit on her lower right jaw. I'm just woundering if it could be the one of the one's that I let go, she weight about 12 or 13 lbs. ( when I catch fish I put them on a perging line, n sometime's, I don't have enough for the smoker, so I let them go.( Because of the river flow, where I live, I string them on the right side) So I must of done good, ( she was just what I needed to fill my smoker now. WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM. Ps. river,s full of fish.:) pss What do u think is the best way to string a fish for possible release later ( no matter what reason)
it's like a reading a jr high kids text message.

the last sentence is the best...
By fallen513
I hate that guy now.
By pink squirrel
Woolybug25 wrote:The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

Holy motherfucking shit!

I've got a good feeling about where this came from.
By Lando
Remind me never to go to PA. The dude gets 10,000 trout in a year, but only one is over 20"?
By D-nymph
Lando wrote:Remind me never to go to PA. The dude gets 10,000 trout in a year, but only one is over 20"?
Keep out Lando!

:gun

:cool
By stillsteamin
Part of a tr by the owner and head guide of the fly shop that sponsors the forum...specializes in river pimping and teaching clients how to fish to spawners on a river that relies on natural reproduction

By woolly bugger
stillsteamin wrote:Part of a tr by the owner and head guide of the fly shop that sponsors the forum...specializes in river pimping and teaching clients how to fish to spawners on a river that relies on natural reproduction

classy,

speaking of class, you got a full size pic of your avatard?

tnx in advance...
By fallen513
i was wearing waders and just had a few home made worms. he was telling me he'd fished there all day and nothing,and said to fish here. third cast, a 3 1/2 smallie.
i felt so guilty i offered it to him. he said no but i felt he had earned it. no one was catching this day. it wasn't long and i caught about a 16" muskie in the same spot. i didn't want to throw it back in as i wanted to catch a saugeye or two. luckily a man ask for it..
"official" intro

We're gonna need to know your pronouns.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine