Typical Question on a local board

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
f*carp

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by f*carp » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 pm

D - I have never seen that guy's reports, but wow...just.. wow. That said, my TPH is better than his.

Here is another PA gem...
Yesterday marked a milestone in my fly-fishing "career" and I'm tickled pink I can share it with you all. If you hate stream reports, spot burning, pics of fish and streams......click the red X and read no further.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

riverbob - Frist what a nice day. Now, I've cault mud cat, walleye's, even smallmouth's, n put my mark on them. releaced them, n cault them again later. Today I cault a steelhead that was cault n put on a stringer before. I could tell that, my the way her mouth was deformed.(right side) she also so had a slit on her lower right jaw. I'm just woundering if it could be the one of the one's that I let go, she weight about 12 or 13 lbs. ( when I catch fish I put them on a perging line, n sometime's, I don't have enough for the smoker, so I let them go.( Because of the river flow, where I live, I string them on the right side) So I must of done good, ( she was just what I needed to fill my smoker now. WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM. Ps. river,s full of fish.:) pss What do u think is the best way to string a fish for possible release later ( no matter what reason)
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

riverbob - Frist what a nice day. Now, I've cault mud cat, walleye's, even smallmouth's, n put my mark on them. releaced them, n cault them again later. Today I cault a steelhead that was cault n put on a stringer before. I could tell that, my the way her mouth was deformed.(right side) she also so had a slit on her lower right jaw. I'm just woundering if it could be the one of the one's that I let go, she weight about 12 or 13 lbs. ( when I catch fish I put them on a perging line, n sometime's, I don't have enough for the smoker, so I let them go.( Because of the river flow, where I live, I string them on the right side) So I must of done good, ( she was just what I needed to fill my smoker now. WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM. Ps. river,s full of fish.:) pss What do u think is the best way to string a fish for possible release later ( no matter what reason)
it's like a reading a jr high kids text message.

the last sentence is the best...
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I hate that guy now.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

pink squirrel

Post by pink squirrel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:The grammar is not a joke. This is really how this dude rolls....

Holy motherfucking shit!

I've got a good feeling about where this came from.

Zach Matthews

Post by Zach Matthews » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:37 am

"On Sunday, May 15th, I caught a 4.5” wild tiger trout – my 19th lifetime wild tiger trout."

Lando

Post by Lando » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am

Remind me never to go to PA. The dude gets 10,000 trout in a year, but only one is over 20"?
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 am

Lando wrote:Remind me never to go to PA. The dude gets 10,000 trout in a year, but only one is over 20"?
Keep out Lando!

:gun

:cool
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Part of a tr by the owner and head guide of the fly shop that sponsors the forum...specializes in river pimping and teaching clients how to fish to spawners on a river that relies on natural reproduction

They all wanna be Hank Williams
They don't wanna have to die

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

stillsteamin wrote:Part of a tr by the owner and head guide of the fly shop that sponsors the forum...specializes in river pimping and teaching clients how to fish to spawners on a river that relies on natural reproduction

classy,

speaking of class, you got a full size pic of your avatard?

tnx in advance...
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

shunned

Post by shunned » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

what makes a great angler?

to be fair it was the first day of autumn. :coffee
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

i was wearing waders and just had a few home made worms. he was telling me he'd fished there all day and nothing,and said to fish here. third cast, a 3 1/2 smallie.
i felt so guilty i offered it to him. he said no but i felt he had earned it. no one was catching this day. it wasn't long and i caught about a 16" muskie in the same spot. i didn't want to throw it back in as i wanted to catch a saugeye or two. luckily a man ask for it..
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?