Typical Question on a local board

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5763
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Redchaser » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 am

fatman wrote:
austrotard wrote: and the cc and peebs pose as dutchmen... but they're really english.
and what does that make you?

oh, right....Welsh :smile
Guy walks into a bar, a couple of very large women are sitting there chatting with a heavy brogue accent "excuse me, are you ladies from Scottland"? He ask. "It's Wales you idiot, Wales" one admonishes him harshly, "I'm sorry, are you two whales from Scottland".....
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8694
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Do You Hug Your Fishing Buddies?

how queer*.




*pronounced kwee-are
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1687
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by yard4sale » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Cut the guy some slack. He needed a break from organizing the laundry closet. Troof.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
Hogleg
Posts: 4059
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm
Location: Over yonder

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Hogleg » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:05 am

austrotard wrote:Do You Hug Your Fishing Buddies?

how queer*.




*pronounced kwee-are
Depends on whether or not he's wearing a thumb ring and/or a gear fishing, attention whore bigot.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1687
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by yard4sale » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:21 am

To be fair, the drake's own zombie hunter:

You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8694
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:37 am

I'd like jj to hug me really fucking hard.

confession: I just finished sending you two stickies.

relates: randy has yours, 'yard.

elates: found an addy dossier. you're all fucked now.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5763
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Redchaser » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:35 am

The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
Bigguy
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Bigguy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 am

Local board blogs...the new diarrhea

User avatar
Hogleg
Posts: 4059
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm
Location: Over yonder

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Hogleg » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 pm

yard4sale wrote:To be fair, the drake's own zombie hunter:

/boner
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

User avatar
Ruddy Duck
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: SE Lowsyanna

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Ruddy Duck » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.

User avatar
Hogleg
Posts: 4059
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm
Location: Over yonder

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Hogleg » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Ruddy Duck wrote:
Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.
So you have a blog?
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

User avatar
Ruddy Duck
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: SE Lowsyanna

Re: Typical Question on a local board

Post by Ruddy Duck » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Hogleg wrote:
Ruddy Duck wrote:
Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.
So you have a blog?
I'll start one the second I decide the world needs to follow my awesomeness on an hourly basis. Only then can I reference blog posts on the local board.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigguy, Bing [Bot], fishskibum, FredA, Heero[CntRmbrPwd], Honyuk96, Hoover, James, K_P, Kfoxwyo, kish, LTFI, Majestic-12 [Bot], Obie, Randall Dee, skullion childs, speybait, Spicytuna, steelhound, stillsteamin, V Wake, woolly bugger and 210 guests