This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By BigTimber
Redchaser wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 am Dude on local board ask about fly lines, other dude replies that he should get a glass rod.
glass is sooo hot right now.
Autumn is truly here so the orange tungsten beads are getting a top up for the coming weeks.

what.
I'd expect this sort of nonsense from someone who describes it as fall.
By stillsteamin
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:42 pm Autumn is truly here so the orange tungsten beads are getting a top up for the coming weeks.

what.
I'd expect this sort of nonsense from someone who describes it as fall.
Autumnal is my 2nd favourite color bead.
By pbrstreetgang
this is why we all need to die now. people like this cannot run a planet/nation/state/city/house/gerbil wheel
Attachments:
fukctrad.jpg
fukctrad.jpg (28.52 KiB) Viewed 755 times
By stillsteamin
Dallas, TX. Figures. I'd like to know what he plans to fish for with his high end rod and reel in that shithole. Only wild game ive ever seen in Dallas is lumpy collagen wrapped in leopard print.
Now that it seems many of us going to be stuck indoors for a while does anyone know of any online fly fishing games that will help pass the time when I have sorted all my flies, cleaned my lines, serviced my reels etc. etc. ?

Let’s see...beer-check, fish-check, pretty w[…]

help me out?

Sent money - I don't want anything in return shoul[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs […]

Report: Heero is a great big failure

Did Dibbs get a hold of you? No. Joe stopped[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine