- Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Can't wait for his intro. It could truly be significant.
While procrastinating on a school project, I decided that I could really use some input on some of the questions that keep me awake at night.
1. Who would win in a light saber duel to the death, Ed Ward or Scott Howell?
2. Who would win in a fight, An OP Steelhead or a great lakes lake-run Rainbow?
3. Which fish could pull a boat farther, a 21" Dolly or a 21" Rainbow?
4. Which fly could drink more beer, a bunny leach or a sculpzilla?
5. Upper Yak Cutthroat or Canyon Rainbow?
6. If the following rivers were to morph into scottish keg throwers, who would throw the keg furthest?
I look forward to some insightful answers, and some sporting debate.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."