Cinqo DeMayo

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Bearmon

Cinqo DeMayo

Post by Bearmon » Fri May 05, 2006 1:11 pm

To much Political Bullshit todayn Lets Celebrate this historic day for Mexico Image Image Image
" I''m the CEO of the mailroom clerks, good God Almighty I''m a piece of work"n J. Buffett

Spooled

Re: Cinqo DeMayo

Post by Spooled » Fri May 05, 2006 1:18 pm

Damnit, you are right. Lets all get slammed.
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn

WT

Post by WT » Fri May 05, 2006 1:41 pm

I have a hard time celebrating Cinqo de Mayo when those pesky Mexicans are slowly invading our country, stealing our jobs, destroying family values and probly burning flags. Damit! n WT

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Fri May 05, 2006 2:07 pm

Image Image

<small>[ May 05, 2006, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: FliesOnly ]</small>
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Fri May 05, 2006 2:16 pm

Who the hell needs 5 jars of mayonnaise? Fuck it, any excuse to drink beer.Hey smithhammer, maybe it's time to go give my favorite mexican bitch brew a try :p
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Fri May 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Olè
¡Salud!n Tomamos la penúltiman S.B.
:D
:cool:

<small>[ May 05, 2006, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: SageBrush ]</small>
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

WT

Post by WT » Fri May 05, 2006 3:03 pm

Originally posted by FliesOnly:n
Okay I'm in.n WT

Brookies Rule

Post by Brookies Rule » Fri May 05, 2006 3:03 pm

Not to be picky but I believe Hola has an H. Si.
"The quickest way to the universe is through the forest wilderness."

mijo

Post by mijo » Fri May 05, 2006 3:08 pm

ole is a cheer you'd hear in a bullfight ring.bottoms up.mgj
this is the game that moves as you play

banknote

Post by banknote » Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 pm

i can see the white fiesta tents across the mighty Willamette from here... if Portland were as cool as Chicago they'd dye the river green white and red... might be a good day for a pull off the office Sauza Image n [/img]ive eachother $20 and put it on the Underhill bill."n "¡Ahhh, muchas gracias!"n "Tierra del Fuego."
Dude, roller.

Glista

Post by Glista » Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 pm

FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was
manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condimentn scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next
port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever
delivered to Mexico....But as we know....the great ship did not make it to New York....The
ship hit an iceberg and sank....and the cargo was forever lost....The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were
eagerly awaiting its delivery.... Were disconsolate at the loss....Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day ofn Mourning which they still observe to this day....The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th....and isn known....of course....AsSinko de Mayo.

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Fri May 05, 2006 3:36 pm

Ed, if you look really close, you might be able to see me, half-buzzed from my lunch of Dos Equis watching the fiesta from my office window above the tents. :D
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)