This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
...and that would be cin"C"o, you fuckin' gringos!Oooy, me no speeky engee!
By FliesOnly
Waiter: Excuse me, Señor. You are a member of the club? n Fletch: No, I'm not, I'm with the Underhills. n Waiter: They are left, Señor. n Fletch: It's all right, they'll be back. He went out for his urinalysis. n Waiter: Would you like some drinks, Señor, while you wait? I will put it on the Underhills' bill. n Fletch: Yes, very good. I'll have a Bloody Mary and a steak sandwich and... a steak sandwich, please.
By Smithhammer
Amigos y putos - Un abrazo a todos. Chinga los politicos y vamos a pescar!! Ayayayay!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
n Sorry Con, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna try that bitch brew of yers. I'm off in search of a good bottle of mezcal...
By BDCANEFLY
If it was not for my buddy's birthday I would boycott today!BDC
By illcentrifugal
im all for margaritas and tecates but its not even a spanish holiday.we americans invented it as if we needed another excuse to get sloshed.
By WT
Originally posted by illcentrifugal:n im all for margaritas and tecates but its not even a spanish holiday.we americans invented it as if we needed another excuse to get sloshed.
Of course the Spanish don't celebrate it. That would be like the British celebrating 4th of July. Its a Mexican holiday, they invented it so we could get sloshed.n WT
By Adams
I always thought that if you needed a reason to drink that you had a problem. Don't rationalize your drinking, just do it.

<small>[ May 06, 2006, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Adams ]</small>
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawyer-[…]

KP got a good dig in.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine