This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Highsticken
What are you? And, Why are you what you are
By Highsticken
Just on the right for me. I dont support abortion, however I do belive it has a place in todays socity. I also belive that corporal punishment is wrong. Yes to stem cell research, and a quick end to the world policeing not a pull out but an efective end to the senceless slaughter on both sides of the religious war that we are in/{waging}. I can't be a hippie because I still like my guns and pistols. I also think that we as Americans should be required to serve our country for 2 years. be it as a soldier or a public servant.Reef, sorry for steppen on your toes with the polls. just thought we could use some new stuff to ponder.
By Fishpaw
TroutJedi – scary is right!I vote libertarian or, sometimes with this party
By bohemic
Interesting, hard to make your vote count other than with the big 2, maybe local ot state, but... Hell, slap me, your vote doesn't count for the big 2 at the national level, but still...Anyhow, the few that have voted in the poll have definite political views, but no one belongs to a party. Aint' it just like us?
By Shufisher
Damn, hanging chad!!! Image

<small>[ March 12, 2007, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Shufisher ]</small>
By eponymous
Originally posted by laurens legend:n The two party system does not work!!!!!
No shit. We're really lagging behind here in the good ol' US of A.
By Ty Webb
we need like 80 parties like in central
American countries where every one had
to buy off the opposing ones with cash
and favorable laws then they have to n steal from the people to pay those bribes,
and no party is elected twice without n fixing the election...anarchy, anarchy, n anarchy!!!!
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine