This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Stovetop
DizzyDean wrote:
Sakonnet wrote:For TP (not my photo)
528944_4351685036089_1292605154_n.jpg
Is that Lefty Kreh with some random famous people I dont care about? Tom Brokaw?
It's the cast from the new season of "Guide House Belize"...I hear Paul and Lefty are caught in bed together, Andy perishes in a horrific tanning bed accident and Tom's larynx learns to cast better then he does.
By mrl0004
Stovetop wrote:It's the cast from the new season of "Guide House Belize"...I hear Paul and Lefty are caught in bed together, Andy perishes in a horrific tanning bed accident and Tom's larynx learns to cast better then he does.
Thanks for making me choke on my coffee! That would be a great sig line. Good one... :cool
By Woolybug25
I was fishing last night on my kayak with a buddy and we had landed a few brook trout. I was letting my bobber/crawler float down the river a solid 50 yards when I heard a "TING!" only to look down and see that I had spooled myself by letting too much line out. My buddy wanted to chase after it, and not wanting to ruin his fishing, I told him we would look for it on the way downstream. Almost an hour later and another half mile downstream, we were paddling by and I yelled "Dude! There's my bobber!" We both anchored up so I could think of how to grab it. All of a sudden, my bobber starts swimming upstream! I can see a big trout pulling it along, and it looks like it's struggling with the 50 yards of line towing behind it. I went 10 yards behind the bobber and was able to feel my mainline trailing behind in the river. I grabbed the line and started pulling all the slack in so that there would be less line to worry about when I got to the point of hand lining it in. Finally, I got all the line in and was able to start fighting the fish by hand. It was nearly dark out by this point, so I clicked on my head lamp. I slowly kept pulling it foot by foot towards the kayak, got it next to the boat, and scooped it! As soon as I got in in the kayak, I realized what it was: a monster rainbow! For those of you that fish the upper Boardman, catching a rainbow is about as likely as winning the lottery. I know of two other people to have ever done it before, and BoardmanBrookies was one of those people. Here's the pic of the 16 inch rainbow next to an 8 inch brook trout.

A HUGE 16 inch rainbow. haha
By mrl0004
Woolybug25 wrote:

A HUGE 16 inch rainbow. haha
Oh My! Notify the record books! It looks like a stocker as well.
By franklinzappa
Coming from Streaker, the guy that got undressed with his daddy in their whity tighties in the parking lot, walked around and talked to everyone in their shit stained undies and asked if corn was legal, then went back to their 90's Geo Metro.

Look how I hid my fly in my first post, but I'm not actually using a fly to catch a redneck gar!

Look at my redneck catfish catch! I'm soooo good at catching them on the fly, but I probably didn't because I lied in my previous pictures.

Do yourself a favor; Go run into an aids tree and die, queer.
By locogringo
franklinzappa wrote:Coming from Streaker, the guy that got undressed with his daddy in their whity tighties in the parking lot, walked around and talked to everyone in their shit stained undies and asked if corn was legal, then went back to their 90's Geo Metro.

Look how I hid my fly in my first post, but I'm not actually using a fly to catch a redneck gar!

Look at my redneck catfish catch! I'm soooo good at catching them on the fly, but I probably didn't because I lied in my previous pictures.

Do yourself a favor; Go run into an aids tree and die, queer.
You rock. You rock so much, that you are on my foes list. Everyone else do the same and this douche will be gone in no time.

I blame Covid. When that hit, RV sales went throug[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpi[…]

Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine