Local Board Pics, Preserved for Posterity...

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fallen513

Re: Local Board Pics Unlimited...

Post by fallen513 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

WanderingBlues wrote:Maybe our Boise boys will see him and put him in check tie a rock around his neck and shove him off a bridge.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

cantfishforshit
Location: Whever I happen to be at the moment, unless I am drunk.

Post by cantfishforshit » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

We're staying on the spur this weekend and I fished yesterday before the front rolled in. They must be releasing some larger fish in perpetration for the delayed harvest season because I caught a dozen bows, nicer than usual, all in a pretty short stretch. I then went up into the north end of town and caught a few smaller fish more like I'm used to seeing.
I wanted to go up a little higher but with weather and time not permitting I didn't make it. Today just turned off a little chilly for my taste as far as fishing so my little dog and I have been by the fire relaxing. Heading back to Virginia in the morning and get to dream all winter about getting back up in the mountains in the Spring. It's time to run my bird dog and do a little Quail hunting when the highs get down around the mid 30's.
p.s. I took a couple of pics but can't upload until I get home. I figured you guys wouldn't care about a pic of a stocker anyhow. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!
Better be putting together one hell of a plan to survive this clusterfuck.
-Blumpkin

If it isn't listed on the commodities market, it gets plowed under in favour of something that is. There's no money in willows or young poplar or native grasses.
-Peetso

Roses are red. Bacon is red. Poetry is hard. Bacon
-Unknown

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 am

... Reads like one of your fishing reports. Is it? I don't get it...
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 pm

in perpetration... that's golden.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

cantfishforshit
Location: Whever I happen to be at the moment, unless I am drunk.

Post by cantfishforshit » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 pm

fallen513 wrote:in perpetration... that's golden.

That was my favorite part...that and the fact that he didn't post one pic...not even of the river.
Better be putting together one hell of a plan to survive this clusterfuck.
-Blumpkin

If it isn't listed on the commodities market, it gets plowed under in favour of something that is. There's no money in willows or young poplar or native grasses.
-Peetso

Roses are red. Bacon is red. Poetry is hard. Bacon
-Unknown

DeShootnestGent'man

Post by DeShootnestGent'man » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 pm

"We old farts meet on Tuesdays for bacchi ball and whores. Bring a shotgun."- G.P.

unskunkable

Post by unskunkable » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm all over it! Think he'll fly me from Cali?
Welcome. Please take my seat. I'm currently about to douse myself with gas and light a joint-Jhnnythndr

and it was then, just like the time when I was asked for my passport... a little bit of poop came out.-shunned

Nothing makes me giggle like a little fake rodent peering out the maw of the bassfish. That shit is humorous. ---- Trucha Del Mar

unskunkable

Post by unskunkable » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm

First thing I'll teach him is how to pole that heavy fucker around... I ain't doing it! :coffee
Welcome. Please take my seat. I'm currently about to douse myself with gas and light a joint-Jhnnythndr

and it was then, just like the time when I was asked for my passport... a little bit of poop came out.-shunned

Nothing makes me giggle like a little fake rodent peering out the maw of the bassfish. That shit is humorous. ---- Trucha Del Mar

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 pm

[report]
......first class idiot........

Image[/report]
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

fatman

Post by fatman » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 pm

jesus H.....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:02 pm

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:[report]
......first class idiot........

Image[/report]
Pretty sure I learned how to duck hunt from the same guy that taught him. Fuck, I hate myself for that so much.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:08 pm

We had some guys a few years ahead of me in highschool that hunted like that and something went wrong in the blind and two were killed and one was maimed for life. Sensless. have a stiff one when you get hgome but leave it there when you get the guns out. I'm pretty open minded about things but not that.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc