This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Mad_Mike wrote:
thalweg wrote:You guys are terrible. You really ought to take the you show down a notch or two and you might fit in here.
I had a swc hat but I threw it straight in the trash after I saw your tarpon video. just sayin...

Yeah.. the whole SWC thing is just too much man... I mean, I guess its just your style and such, but I just don't get it... and I'm your "target" audience (sub 30, saltwater fly-fisherman who focuses on shallow water sight fishing)... Hell I even like rap music and the occasional flat bill hat.. but yalls shit just scream "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! I'M AWESOME!!!"... but then again i've never been all that cool i guess...
Madness,

I second you because I trust you, all though I dont know what the hell SWC is. I just dont like to see a red fish subjected to such deplorable treatment. When skateboarding meets fly fishing, eh.
The only thing being criticized is attitudinal, towards the fish, the resource. Nobody cares where your folks, or their folks, came from.

Apparently you're not famous enough yet to be recognized on the interwebs. :coffee
consider it a royal "we" - as in you and your friends that apparently think attaching money and headphones to fish is cool. What the fuck does it prove? Are you suddenly cool? Street cred? Fill us in so we can reap the same benefits...
How about you (again, royal) catch the fish, grip and grin, put it back where you found it, then photoshop it with awesome swishy urban-styled fonts and money and headphones. Fucking with fish is pretty childish. Have some respect.
Taking the slime coating off a fish is like sanding off someone's skin.
Racisim? Easy kid... I can assure you that my post was motivated by one thing. My utter disdain for your style of self promotion. There are many shitty corners of the flyfishing internet where that stuff will fly, but this is not one of them. Of course I know that is not you, thanks to your prolific promotion of yourself. I don't give a fuck what color you are. I would call anyone out for this kind of nonsense. All I am saying is the way you guys present yourself (all over the internet) is pretty terrible. I like your artwork, you take some good pictures (way oversaturated in my opinion) but you are shooting your quest for fame and your buddies company in the foot with all the bullshit.

I miss Ryan. I know he could have said it much better. (Sip poured.)
PaintItBlack, If you spent any time on this board before you started throwing your shit up here, you would have seen that racist posts are met with extreme force. I forget who it was, but some guy posted some racist bullshit on here about a year ago and was immediately dogpiled by about 30 members. He never posted again.

The race card is so weak anyway. You start getting shit, it's because you're Hispanic, not a dub stepping clown.

DSG - When skateboarding meets fly fishing? No dude, There are a lot of ex skateboarders on here, and we don't have the slightest association with that shit.
You think people don't like you 'cause you're of Latin descent?

No, it's because you're a total asshat/douche. You don't realize it and that's the worst part.

Now quit fucking up a great thread.
thalweg wrote:Racisim? Easy kid... I can assure you that my post was motivated by one thing. My utter disdain for your style of self promotion. There are many shitty corners of the flyfishing internet where that stuff will fly, but this is not one of them. Of course I know that is not you, thanks to your prolific promotion of yourself. I don't give a fuck what color you are. I would call anyone out for this kind of nonsense. All I am saying is the way you guys present yourself (all over the internet) is pretty terrible. I like your artwork, you take some good pictures (way oversaturated in my opinion) but you are shooting your quest for fame and your buddies company in the foot with all the bullshit.

I miss Ryan. I know he could have said it much better. (Sip poured.)
This is exactly how I feel about these dudes. Totally don't dig on their "style" of self promotion and disrespect to the sport we all love. They fly fish for an entirely different reason then the rest of us.

Paint it Black - Maybe you should find a different board that appreciates your dub-step style and borski ripoff grafitti themed artwork a bit more than we do. Because your posts have been completely unappreciated thus far.

As a guy that loves redfish, that picture is appalling. As a guy who's spent more years behind a mixing board than you've been alive, that picture's appalling..... plus DJ Tech are shitty headphones.

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

:gun new format

Old saying about rumors of my death have been grea[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine