I'm freakin' out man......

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Post Reply
User avatar
B.M. Barrelcooker
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Aintry

Re: I'm freakin' out man......

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

I read about this shit on the drudge.

They gonna ransom teh suk for all our bitcoins



Or some shit


I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...


User avatar
Average Joe
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: I'm freakin' out man......

Post by Average Joe » Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 pm

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm
I read about this shit on the drudge.

They gonna ransom teh suk for all our bitcoins



Or some shit
Looking at my bitcoin account, they've come to the wrong place.

User avatar
B.M. Barrelcooker
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Aintry

Re: I'm freakin' out man......

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 pm
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm
I read about this shit on the drudge.

They gonna ransom teh suk for all our bitcoins



Or some shit
Looking at my bitcoin account, they've come to the wrong place.
Figured you kept them in your change pouch next to your flip phone in the fanny pack


I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...


User avatar
fatman
Posts: 4890
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: where the deer and the antelope play

Re: I'm freakin' out man......

Post by fatman » Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 pm

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 pm
Average Joe wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 pm
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm
I read about this shit on the drudge.

They gonna ransom teh suk for all our bitcoins



Or some shit
Looking at my bitcoin account, they've come to the wrong place.
Figured you kept them in your change pouch next to your flip phone in the fanny pack
this wouldn't be as funny if it weren't strooth
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: befuddled, Bing [Bot], Bobwhite, flatscaster, Fly Whore, FredA, Ginseng Sullivan, Heero[CntRmbrPwd], Majestic-12 [Bot], McH, mebrown54, Mr. Don, PastorBen, Randall Dee, Shenosky, skullion childs, The Wandering Blues, woolly bugger and 234 guests