This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By VTNZ
Hilarious. Though there is one question begging to be asked: What airline in the states actually allowed you guys to enjoy yourselves, and stand around with a graphite stick and chuck around plastic coated piano wire?!? J.T. must either be a real smooth talker, or that stewardess did indeed have the brains of Palin....or lack thereofto allow a carnival in the aisles. Looks like fun! :cheer :cool
By DeadRatsClacker
treehorn happiness, his rod in her hand
By Oldog
Treehorn and Sara Palin shooting for the mile high club?

at least someone would have got to smell like fish.

looks like a Great trip.
By nympho
Maybe it's the beer talkin. But I'm gonna go ahead and put it out there. I'd really like to fuck Sarah Palin
By Ricky Bobby
I think the best part is either when he hits a passenger with the line... or, the tip that keeps on hitting the top of the cabin... its only a $800 Helios Switch Rod...
By Evan_Stone
nympho wrote:Maybe it's the beer talkin. But I'm gonna go ahead and put it out there. I'd really like to fuck Sarah Palin
A movie is in the works.... :Roll Eyes
By Lando
Ricky Bobby wrote:I think the best part is either when he hits a passenger with the line... or, the tip that keeps on hitting the top of the cabin... its only a $800 Helios Switch Rod...
25-year unconditional warranty being put to the test right there!

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine