This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Yard Sale
[quote="locogringo"]what the fuck could possibly delay pig wrestling?[/quote]

Perhaps Walter was in charge?

By locogringo
[quote="Yard Sale"][quote="locogringo"]what the fuck could possibly delay pig wrestling?[/quote]

Perhaps Walter was in charge?

[/quote]

I told that kraut a fucking thousand times that I don't pig wrestle on Shabbos.
By fatman
locogringo wrote:what the fuck could possibly delay pig wrestling?
lesbian hippy dancing at Heroes?
By locogringo
Guy comes home drunk one night with a sheep. He and the sheep walk into the bedroom where his wife is in bed, and the guy says, "this is the pig I've been fucking." His wife rolls over and says, "that isn't a pig." He says, "I wasn't talking to you."
By overbrook
locogringo wrote:Guy comes home drunk one night with a sheep. He and the sheep walk into the bedroom where his wife is in bed, and the guy says, "this is the pig I've been fucking." His wife rolls over and says, "that isn't a pig." He says, "I wasn't talking to you."
Shit! I just spit a mouthful of chicken sandwich on my keyboard!
By Wisconsin Gun Dogger

A Swedish hot dog vender has caused outrage with an advertisement featuring a woman's lips wrapped around a "thick sausage."

The kiosk, located at a city-run sports hall in Simrishamn, bears a sign advertising "thick sausage with bread" underneath an image of a woman gripping a sausage with both hands and wrapping her lips around it, the Swedish news agency TT reported Tuesday.

"This is a sexualized picture. A prime example of an poorly-thought through act and a traditional gender approach with the aim of drawing in customers," gender studies expert Britten Dehlin told the Swedish-language Ystads Allehanda newspaper.
By markl
Wisconsin Gun Dogger wrote:Image

A Swedish hot dog vender has caused outrage with an advertisement featuring a woman's lips wrapped around a "thick sausage."

The kiosk, located at a city-run sports hall in Simrishamn, bears a sign advertising "thick sausage with bread" underneath an image of a woman gripping a sausage with both hands and wrapping her lips around it, the Swedish news agency TT reported Tuesday.

"This is a sexualized picture. A prime example of an poorly-thought through act and a traditional gender approach with the aim of drawing in customers," gender studies expert Britten Dehlin told the Swedish-language Ystads Allehanda newspaper.

Britten, you may be right, but tell me it didn't work brilliantly for the hot dog vendor.
By woolly bugger
signs.jpg
signs.jpg (91.78 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine