If'n

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Highsticken

Re: If'n

Post by Highsticken » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:15 pm

-What guide you usedn -what stretch of donny beavers water fishedn -any new shadow casting developmentsn -how cool you looked on that dayI have also tried to maintain a fishing journal so far it has been a complete failure.
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

burgerthumb

Post by burgerthumb » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:59 pm

How about a section like this:Twaddle? Y/Nthen you circle y, yes or n, no.
"...when it's your favorite stream, at some point...ya just gotta stand in front of the bulldozers." -Deerhawk

TX.

Post by TX. » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:31 pm

What happened on the Drake while I was fishing:Another new guy can't figure out how to post pictures: Y/Nn Another new guy blows his load in his first post trying to impress:Y/Nn Another new guy hoping to get slammed gets ignored w/ 0 replies:Y/Nn Another new guy thinks he says something funny, but if he could use the search button he'da seen twenty more before him tried that w/ similar failure: Y/NWhat cool place is Nemo fishing while I'm stuck here typing in my diary on this laptop on the banks of the Chatahoochie...again?When do I get to go down and play w/ the cool kids on the Texas Coast?
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Banned

Post by Banned » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:16 pm

# of other fishermen encountered.In a perfect world that column would always be blank...

TX.

Post by TX. » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Originally posted by Grouse&green:n n now really. when did one of yous earn the title of cool?
[/QB][/QUOTE]...Well, Hayward is cool.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Plow

Post by Plow » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:15 pm

For Salt add:n High & low tide times and amount of flow for each changen Wind speed and directionn Moon phasen Salinity (important for the marshes in south LA)n Any previous weather events - passing of fronts, etcIf I was trout fishing I would add some info on the hatchery truck stockings - times and locations should do.
Better Reds than dead...

revolution.kirk

Post by revolution.kirk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:42 pm

conductivity, submergent, and emergent aquatic vegetation, DO, temp.. maybe pick one of these up..i think whorvis should have one out soon. Imagen kidding of course, I wish i had ambition/ patience to do a journal.
"Make it? Make what? The team?...Make sense? Make money? Make time? Define your terms. The Latin for ''make'' is facere, which always reminds me of fuckere, which is Latin for ''to fuck'', and I have been getting jack shit in that department as of late."

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:15 pm

Holy Shit= almost forgot the important- What color indie used?Feel free to send that Scott to me for a test run. I'd like to see what the hoopla is about. No Scott dealer near me. n Just tell em to send us all one. Give em' 1/4 page in the next issue. Sounds fair to me.
Lyrical

Deerhawk

Post by Deerhawk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Women (or the lack there of) :cool:
Take a powder shithead... this is MY spot!
Proud Member of the Hook and Bullet Generation

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 pm

brand of snuff in your shirt pocket...hook size, tippet.....

<small>[ December 12, 2007, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: monkey brains ]</small>
III

Reef Runner

Post by Reef Runner » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Biggest question- did you have your Drake visor on or not?
Originally posted by Txfly:n
Originally posted by Grouse&green:n n now really. when did one of yous earn the title of cool?
...Well, Hayward is cool.
Dude- WTF? Aren't you leaving someone out? Image

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:12 am

I need to use the potty
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people