This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By SouthFork
TomYoung2424 wrote:The unidentified fish is a Trumpet fish.
He is right, caught one on my 8wt in Hawaii, and they don't pull much, and are kinda slimy. But was another fish to add to the collection.

Nice trip report.

BTW, Eat any whale meat???
By P-A
Seems like solid trip and that piece of Korean water looks
awsome!! Would love to get some of those Cherry trout, probably
the best looking salmonidae of them all.
You suck man!! :cool
By Nemeth
P-A wrote:Seems like solid trip and that piece of Korean water looks
awsome!! Would love to get some of those Cherry trout, probably
the best looking salmonidae of them all.
You suck man!! :cool
x2, That piece of water looks tits.....too bad those asian trout and their tiger style were too much for you. That's why us lazy round eyes like brown trout, slow like us.
By Salty
Fuck yeah man- Japan and Korea (especially Korea) rock,

Who hasn't shit battery acid for a few days over there? I got hit bad my second week in country. I was eating downtown in the market and on the walk back to the Camp, my lower GI was hit with a freight train. It was so bad, I had to duck into a Church and I just destroyed their shitter.

I'd go back in a heartbeat
yea, my one bought of the runs was just like that. a single episode, and urgent to the extreme. i seriously ruined a public park restroom in seoul. there is no going back from what occurred there.

a few more pics from the trip, these less fishing related, and more just rad trip related.

some typical food and fare at local markets, and yes, those are corn dogs coated in french fries. cultural sidenote, they sell hotdogs on a stick wrapped in plastic and call them "fancy ham."

this pic still makes me drool

this was my breakfast the morning before i left, i was slightly concerned it could lead to a serious shit-fiasco on the flight home, however, i think my colon had adjusted and all was fine (primarily due to the benzos taken prior to take-off, first time i truly time traveled, passed out early flight around 5pm wednesday and woke up landing around 11 am wednesday)

airport in tokyo was great, could sit there all day and watch the aircraft. i enjoy that kind of shit, hadn't seen the new airbus A380 and was lucky enough to see one take-off. huge fucking plane.

got to stay on a remote island off the coast of southern south korea, town of only 300.

boat toured around the island where this fishing boat came up beside us and cut up the morning's catch and served it for breakfast.

and a few pics of various asian stuffs, view of tokyo skyline, kinkaku-ji temple in kyoto, boesong tea fields, korean silla dynasty architecture

and my next flyrod........

Very cool. Spent a little time in So. China, but saw little that could be described as scening. Basically never left industrial areas. Some days we drove for hours with zero countryside visible. Only place I've truly had a significant bout of food poisoning. It first hit me while eating in what passed for a Chinese fast food joint. What made that interesting was the toilet facility. The shitter was simply a hole cut in the floor for you to squat over. Knowing what was coming, I managed to lean forward enough for the overspray to miss my pants and shoes, but the floor and wall took a beating. Looked like a fecal-loaded claymore went off in the bathroom.
By BearsFan
Awesome! Where are the schoolgirl pics?

Pimping Michelob? Fuck that, I have some scruple[…]

Unlimited Bronze Backs

958BF03B-D6FA-437C-AF97-CF1014AC57A9.jpeg

Goodbye to another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZY4iF6fcE

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine