This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Thanks for the welcome. The spots are still there in Colorado. I have had the pleasure of Spring Creek in Lamont (ran through my back yard for my 3 years at Penn State), the green drake storm on Penns, and etc. as well as hiway fishing the Big T , the Poudre and the Arkansas. Not much difference. Whether fishing to the sound of traffic or wading through someone's backyard its still fun. There are places in both the east and west that are over exploited and commodified but they still beat the fuck out manicured pastures and electric golf carts.
johnbmadwis wrote::cool to guys like you who were doing it when it was truly original and your flies were actually made of fur & feathers. Dig the old photos, too. Those are fishing pictures. Welcome.
x 2. Welcome.

:cool
CarpeTructa wrote:Anybody who takes the time to scan in old pictures just to do a proper intro on the Drake is A+ in my book, even if you did forget the boobs. :cool
x4. If you have the time, scan and post up some more. Good shit right there.

Welcome aboard. :cool
By SOBF
What's wrong with Lewiston?
Where do I start...... as an old welder buddy of mine said " I'm not saying Lewiston is a bad place,but if they were to give Maine an enema that's where they would put the tube".....He said it I didn't....don't get you panties in a bunch...Lewiston is fine
Welcome Panch, make sure to tell John I said hello. I didn't see any pics of your matching bikes and uniforms. Chips was a great show, love your work.

BTW- I saw the pic of your Arkansas Porch Dog (APD) and had to laugh because I have an identical dog as yours and would love to know what he has in him as a breed.
I tell people mine is an Appalachian Squirrel Dog (ASD) and people believe me but I still don't know what he is. :cool
SOBF wrote: Where do I start...... as an old welder buddy of mine said " I'm not saying Lewiston is a bad place,but if they were to give Maine an enema that's where they would put the tube".....

:cool

Wife's from Lewiston. It is a lame place.
Welcome... love the old stuff too!
Pancho Rancho wrote:Bob,

I am going to assume you are referring to the pictures I posted. I hope.
Well... sort of. I mean... we're only as old as the photographs prove we are... right?
A Confession

I’ve been fishing with big streamers lately.[…]

I got a line in a new grass poopfish lake...I&rs[…]

I rarely roll through here anymore but this post m[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

IMG_0058.JPG

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine