This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Pancho Rancho
You clearly have more confidence in the fellas than I. That's cool. Aggression (on the field or on the interwebs) has its place and is better for the adreline levels but some times hunkering down has its place too. Nice to meet you.
By Mike Honcho
Great result. Thank you Tim Howard.
By LTD
We need to step it up for the next game. Flat to say the least. :coffee
By JoshO
No offence, piss poor defense, not enough shots on goal. I'll still take it. :cool

We need wins against Slovenia and Algeria. :Roll Eyes
By steelhyde
JoshO wrote:No offence, piss poor defense, not enough shots on goal. I'll still take it. :cool

We need wins against Slovenia and Algeria. :Roll Eyes
There was no offense because we skipped midfield. Straight from defense to offense all second half. The only good opportunities started through Donovan (in the middle). If they want to win, they need to have a presence in the middle.

And you're right, the defense needs to pick it up a bit.
By McH
LTD wrote:The LEFT side of the back line to be exact! Bailey is getting burned. Play to win!!!!!
Agreed, they need to put up a stronger challenge before the 18.
Strong finish though. What's the word on Slovenia?
By Gremlin
Not pretty, but a good result. Man, every 4 years it gets hard to be productive.
By Pancho Rancho
RE: Slovena (from WC Guide). Often sets up in a 4-5-1. Quick counters but overall slow, grind it out play. We don't want to let them get a lead. Handanovic is a Tim Howard.

RE: Today's result. Ugly but strangely satisifying. Like carp. Or LuLu Belle.
By Streamer
Good thing the Brits equipped their keeper with a pair of toasters on the end of his wrists.

I'll take it anyway.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By SOBF
hahahahahahahahahah....football.......that is rich....soccer is for euro weenies....sorry gents
By Mike Honcho
Rooting for a nil nil tie tommorow tween Algeria n Slov's
By Pancho Rancho
Half way to nil nil. Looks like we can handle both these sides.
A Confession

I’ve been fishing with big streamers lately.[…]

I got a line in a new grass poopfish lake...I&rs[…]

I rarely roll through here anymore but this post m[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

IMG_0058.JPG

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine