This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By foureyedgeek
E. Subvaria wrote:I will fish with anyone as there is purity and virtue in it.
High five!
m1cz2kua589p.jpg
m1cz2kua589p.jpg (61.76 KiB) Viewed 688 times
By Kylemc
foureyedgeek wrote:
E. Subvaria wrote:I will fish with anyone as there is purity and virtue in it.
High five!
m1cz2kua589p.jpg
bwaahhaaaahahaaaa!

Told ya MM..Gee wiz
By Ajax
Wisconsin Gun Dogger wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote: he might just be a younger, skinnier, fly fishing version of Len.
He's got a photo on his blog celebrating wifey-pooh's birthday that shows him full frontal.

Dogger
That blog contains the greatest collection of 'Psychotic with Dead Fish' photos on the planet, bar none. I'm surprised that Stephen King hasn't contacted him for pointers on what it's like to be a streamside sociopath.
By Wisconsin Gun Dogger
Ajax wrote:
That blog contains the greatest collection of 'Psychotic with Dead Fish' photos on the planet, bar none. I'm surprised that Stephen King hasn't contacted him for pointers on what it's like to be a streamside sociopath.
and a self portrait that defies discription....think of a 300 pound Papa Smurf.

Heath's video is there...its part 2

Dogger
By Ajax
Wisconsin Gun Dogger wrote:Heath's video is there...its part 2

Dogger
Gotcha. Didn't go far enough into it. The lummox carries a net that you could snare an ostrich with. Must come in handy in the dink kingdom.
By slavetotheflyrod
Wisconsin Gun Dogger wrote:The BIG net is "slimming"

Dogger

He'd better get a much bigger net, still looks like a big fat cop to me.
By Ramcatt
Ty Webb wrote:I think the word "cop" is a little grandiose for what LenH was and is today.
"cop out" ?
By Redchaser
Ty Webb wrote:I think the word "cop" is a little grandiose for what LenH was and is today.

Video of Len at work
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Damn, I'm so uncool, I didn't even get banned.

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

mini jammer

tsk. maaan... I thought this was about peebs. […]

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine