Boat names......

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
creeklover

Boat names......

Post by creeklover » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:01 am

Saw a pretty cool boat name the other day:CRACK OARWhat is some of the best ya'll have seen?
"''nut, i''d resize but i''m far too busy catching the fuck outta steelhead" - b_t_fry

http://busterwantstofish.com/

Brookwookie

Re: Boat names......

Post by Brookwookie » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:14 am

Pierlessn Bobn S.S. Flatusn Unholy Racket (my Grummann aluminum canoe)
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Giant Leech

Post by Giant Leech » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:43 am

S.S. Bitch
"I am a purist by absolutely no sense of the word" Giant Leech.

WT

Post by WT » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:04 am

I bought a 12 ft Sorenson (like a Livingston) last year and I still haven't named it.n Here are some names that I've tossed around for it.n Hell Sledn Stormbirdn Scud Dragonn Callibaetisn andn The Family Carpstern So far none of them have stuck, right now I'm leaning towards "Scud Dragon"n WTn p.s. I also came up with "Wet Dream" but I figure that someone n might have thought of it before.

Nemo

Post by Nemo » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:52 am

S.S. Scat (We were the shit-haulers on an 18-day Grand Canyon trip.)
"Any mods on this forum or what? It's just a free for all of people being assholes to one another?"

flyfisheraa573

Post by flyfisheraa573 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:21 am

Mine is "The Grateful Drift."
"Sweet Jesus. I'd rather be caught hammering my jojo in the confessional." - Ajax

Andy Scott

Post by Andy Scott » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:50 am

Happy Hooker??
"My fishing is no longer an obsession, an addiction, or a mania; it''s much more than that!n " - Dave Micus

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:36 am

I like Grateful Drift.These names suck:Serenityn Obsessionn Happy Hoursn Miss Behavin'n Liquid Asset n Therapyn Wet Dreamn Sea Dancern Fantasean Irish Waken Seas The DayHow uncreative these jackasses are!
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Salty

Post by Salty » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:37 am

Don't forget to add:College FundAlimonyTo the suck list
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:08 am

Hey Salty, how is the weather in Tampa?My folks winter down in Brooksville.... Unfortunately, they are back up here when the giant tarpon show in Homosassa..... I have been redfishing with the ol man and it was pretty fun.
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Salty

Post by Salty » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:53 pm

Tampa is a little chilly right now, 50's are the high, 30's the low, I'm punishing myself even further by flying up to CT to see my folks for the holiday. Next time you're in town, drop me a line and we'll hit the flats
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

fyshnutz

Post by fyshnutz » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:23 pm

I always wanted to name a boat "Burning Sensation". Maybe someday.
we''re gonna get thingy flapped on dillweed and bunghole some donkey punches - ''fud