This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ruddy Duck wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:08 pm So you were envious of the moths, yes?
Yes I was. Still waiting for Bruce to block the picture
Nice, I needed some cheer this morning. Thank you-
Big Red Drum, Black Drum and Gator Gar all in one day!

:bow
when I try to pole my little skiff and fish solo i just end up adding oyster scrapes to my hull and getting pissed trying to cast while holding my pushpole between my legs.... you seem to have it worked out better... Good on ya red! hell of a couple days there..
Mad_Mike wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 pm when I try to pole my little skiff and fish solo i just end up adding oyster scrapes to my hull and getting pissed trying to cast while holding my pushpole between my legs.... you seem to have it worked out better... Good on ya red! hell of a couple days there..
Mike,

If you ain't scraping oysters, you ain't really fishing. For the solo thing, a belt holster for the push pole and a stripping basket standing on the rear deck right in front of my platform with line stripped into it and the rod standing up in it at ready reach helped me start catching a whole lot more fish.

and a sheep shot. strong work :smile

Luau 2020

> I'll try and put up a proper TR next week or […]

help me out?

Sent money - I don't want anything in return shoul[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine