Dont drink the kool-aid....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ozarkian

Re: Dont drink the kool-aid....

Post by Ozarkian » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

When my wife and I got married my father-in-law made the wine. So far nobody has gone blind, granted, the gear in his wine room is a bit more sophisticated than ribbed trojans.
The Little Red River: Home to 70 lb Browns and more pricks than a porcupine
" If they won't eat, just snag 'em in the ass"

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Trojans?!?! I feel as though thats even too high class for this set up. I'm pretty sure it was a couple of those quarter machine gas station rubbers from down the road. And yea, hopefully the lube is all that can be detected. The nuances of man liquid is well... :vomit
He who ain't busy being born is busy dying - Bob Dylan

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Sissy's! Every one of you... I thought this was The Suk.

If Barney were to bottle it in mason jars and serve it up at the next bake ya'll would be on it like flies on sh!t. Just sayin.

I'd drink it. Here's to your ol' man :cool
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

The_Fuk

Post by The_Fuk » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Anyone else have crazy old parents?

My 15 year old says I am. Sometimes it works well for us to make ya'll think we are crazy.

The_Fuk
Guy's been here an hour and he's already bustin on the cracked cunt.... I like him.

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I'd drink it. Here's to your ol' man
hahaha thanks JoshO, i'll pass it on to the old man, though I'm not 100% sure he knows what the interweb is... none the less, I'll bottle some up when he's done
He who ain't busy being born is busy dying - Bob Dylan

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

My father-in-law makes this stuff he calls "milk punch" at Christmas time. Tastes like kerosene cut with milk. I tried it one time. Never again. He's a great guy, but his taste buds have atrophied in the ensuing 80 yrs. I take a glass every year and pretend to sip it, step outside for a smoke and dump it in the shrubbery.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

bdb

Post by bdb » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:11 am

ohhh, puuuuhhhh-leeeeaaaaaze invite me over. Your Dad-in-law has got to be hilarious, to hang with him would be, well, epic.
"Don't cook bacon naked."
-Anonymous

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 am

let the old feller run as long as he can , he's probably been doing it so long he's a craftsman at it. ain't nothing wrong with making your own :cool
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

nympho

Post by nympho » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 am

He's trying to kill your mom.

Or blow up a federal building.

Internet evidence is a bitch
"Fucksakes. Nemo- tell the green ween to leave those tits up for a spell"...Salmotrutta