Sexy Side Boob Pic

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Hogleg

Re: Sexy Side Boob Pic

Post by Hogleg » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 pm

ironman wrote:Hey shit stain.

You're two years past posting the goods. Take your request for casting advice, your engraved reel, your granny pic, and fuck right off.
I rather tend to agree. Please do fuck off right quick.
Matthmcc wrote:Fuck off? Nah
Your choice tough guy. Throw your best shot at this group and we'll see how you make out. It is winter after all, all bets are off I reckon.

Probably have to go some better than that reel you fucked up right proper though.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Matthmcc

Post by Matthmcc » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Hogleg wrote:
ironman wrote:Hey shit stain.

You're two years past posting the goods. Take your request for casting advice, your engraved reel, your granny pic, and fuck right off.
I rather tend to agree. Please do fuck off right quick.
Matthmcc wrote:Fuck off? Nah
Your choice tough guy. Throw your best shot at this group and we'll see how you make out. It is winter after all, all bets are off I reckon.

Probably have to go some better than that reel you fucked up right proper though.

Hey Im not throwing any shots. I have nothing but respect for you. I was hoping by posting a picture and some comments that I might be able to build some rapport with you, eventually gaining your trust and joining your gang. I envision our friendship blossoming to the point that you might consider me your best friend. I dream of you one day asking me to be the best man at your wedding. I can picture it so clearly, you inviting me to family christmas dinner, all of us wearing matching reindeer sweaters, and you introducing me to your sister in hopes that we can be family. We can be brothers. I won't give up on you, and as of right now I'm scouring the internet for our sweaters. Large or X Large?
"If anything is going to happen , it's going to happen out there." -Captain Ron

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Man, could you imagine what the sweat smells like on the underside of Ms. Jenner's left tit? That's all I can think about right now.

Right on, Red. Well played.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:47 pm

What Red did, while absolutely wrong, was at least original and a public figure. You are making fun of an actual person presumably, close to where you live. That makes you a piece of shit, who cant respect his neighbors or his elders. That sir is why you can fuck off,
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

Matthmcc

Post by Matthmcc » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Kfoxwyo wrote:What Red did, while absolutely wrong, was at least original and a public figure. You are making fun of an actual person presumably, close to where you live. That makes you a piece of shit, who cant respect his neighbors or his elders. That sir is why you can fuck off,
This was a picture of my grandmother. She is a beautiful woman and before she kicked me out of her garage for forgetting to feed her cats, she was having me sign her up for dating sites. This was the picture she wanted as her profile picture. I thought we might be able to find me a new grandpa here. I apologize if you took it differently.

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:45 pm

and that my friends is why we have a foe's list
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Matthmcc

Post by Matthmcc » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Spicytuna wrote:and that my friends is why we have a foe's list
You made my day!!! You called me a friend. My first friend here :smile

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:26 pm

oh I am sorry did you say something??

I can't see you
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Matthmcc

Post by Matthmcc » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Spicytuna wrote:oh I am sorry did you say something??

I can't see you
Attachments
image.png
See, we're friends
image.png (170.2 KiB) Viewed 850 times

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:05 pm

For some reason when ever I have the chance to use the word Cunt it makes me inwardly happy. So thank you, you fucking cunt.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

Matthmcc

Post by Matthmcc » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Kfoxwyo wrote:For some reason when ever I have the chance to use the word Cunt it makes me inwardly happy. So thank you, you fucking cunt.
It also bring me inner happiness knowing that I had a small part in bringing you some joy today. I'll be your cunt any day buddy.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:41 pm

[report]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (38.61 KiB) Viewed 813 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (23.63 KiB) Viewed 813 times
[/report]
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW