This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By FSHFLY
Lando wrote:Image

Great set of pics--I really enkoyed the time I spent in WY and did feel like I met a few hands that you could call cowboys. Went even to see them Rodeo (verb). It was a good time.

BTW-- is that nipple peak in that pic?
By BStrong
Quite impressive Lando.

Must have taken you a bit of time to make so many picture posts in a single thread.

Obsessive behavior to say the least.
Were you reacting to something I said?

Reminds me of the time years back when I told a high school girl her beaver stank and she ran home and jumped into a bathtub full of Lysol.

Yippie Yahyo indeed.

truly yours,

Dr. Strong.
By Black Dog
Reckon your "cowboy" thread could use some cows. We shipped the yearlings a couple weeks back and all I can say is I don't think I've ever seen my Uncle so pleased. Heifers brought close to $1.10 and the steers went over a $1.00. Needless to say we spread a little of the annual paycheck around the bars of downtown Miles City.

A little taste of what's to come:
[report]Image
Image[/report]
thanks guys , like a breath of some good clean air :coffee
By Meatwad
BStrong wrote:Quite impressive Lando.

Must have taken you a bit of time to make so many picture posts in a single thread.

Obsessive behavior to say the least.
Were you reacting to something I said?

Reminds me of the time years back when I told a high school girl her beaver stank and she ran home and jumped into a bathtub full of Lysol.

Yippie Yahyo indeed.

truly yours,

Dr. Strong.
who the fuck are you?? :coffee
By Redchaser
I was going to be my normal smartass douchebag self and throw up a picture from Brokeback Mountain, but this thread is too damn good to shit on. Thanks guys.
By Walter
jeebus..some inspirational shit in here.

That video made a mess of my shorts...or maybe that was me.
By Yagerbomb
[report]Great thread Lando-

Image[/report]
By Aguirre
Jesus balls it kept getting better!
That pic of the two bald eagles is righteous.
Bravo sir, bravo.
By BigTimber
Black Dog wrote: we spread a little of the annual paycheck around the bars of downtown Miles City.

I'll bet that was a hoot!

Less golfs, more pigeons. That’s my motto.

https://i.imgur.com/4jIAyHm.jpg?1 https://i.im[…]

Woven Hair Flies

Didn't somebody tie some pussy hair flys on here o[…]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine