This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By SAHodes
Before you unleash newbie fury, this is legit - no trolling. I just had to put down my black lab Lucy today. I am really bummin' out. Will of course get a new dog to fill the void and thought I should giver her/him a good name associated with my love of all things fly. Would apprecite member suggestions for names.
By shunned
juicy lucy the second.

I'm sorry for your loss, mate.
now fuck off.
By vaku
sorry for the loss brotha, really.

try doing the noob stuff first and you will find lotsa guys willing to commiserate with you and help find a name, until then, you could name your new dog

pinner

and please find a fire to sit on.

on a serious note, you could try Brooke

pt
By cantfishforshit
You could name it "Tits or GTFO" :coffee
By narwhal
Lord Assfuck of Get The Fuck Outville? Has a nice ring to it

narwhal DVM

PS- If I am the one who killed your dog....sorry.
By jhnnythndr
I used to bang this girl who had two Pomeranians. It was awkward cuz she was twenty and lived with her pRents and I was like 28. She couldn't go to the bar so I would get all fucked up and if nothing else was going on go over to her parents house and lay it down like a Scott high performance fly rod all night while her parents cried. Anyway I couldn't stand those dam dogs and would let them out while everyone was preoccupied and one night coyotes ate them. I'm pretty sure they had matching names but I can't remember what they were
By locogringo
jhnnythndr wrote:I used to bang this girl who had two Pomeranians. It was awkward cuz she was twenty and lived with her pRents and I was like 28. She couldn't go to the bar so I would get all fucked up and if nothing else was going on go over to her parents house and lay it down like a Scott high performance fly rod all night while her parents cried. Anyway I couldn't stand those dam dogs and would let them out while everyone was preoccupied and one night coyotes ate them. I'm pretty sure they had matching names but I can't remember what they were
Any story that begins with "I used to bang this girl who had two Pomeranians" is going to be good. That whole story is a sig line. That's hilarious.
By Meatwad
shunned wrote:juicy lucy the second.

I'm sorry for your loss, mate.
now fuck off.
:lol:
By Lando
How about The Guys on The Drake Called Me a Shit Stained Cock. Call him Drake for short............. better yet, call it BPP.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Woven Hair Flies

I don't tarry with "mere mites" Mine ar[…]

Spring in the SE AK

hell yeah Po, the goodest of goods. https:[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine