This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ozarkian
bdb wrote: told me to immediately to clean the front windshield before my mom got up and saw it. Girl footprints spread wide from the evening before's banging.

Gawd i loved that car.
Good times.

Took a girl out to this country lot where my folks were building a house. Car windows were steamed up, so we didn't see the plumber's truck pull up behind us. He checked his work and was laughing his ass off as he made his way back to his truck. My uncles are electricians and were also working on the house. Thanksgiving was a bit unconfortable that year.
By flashback
Try PITA (pain in the ass)
I have a 2 year old wire fox terrier named Keegan (trans: little fire) totally useless on trout stream since he'd spend most of the time running around. Sympathize with you on loss of dog, My other is a 15 year old who is going through kidney failure, but she's too stubborn to know she's old.
By flybug.pa.
GETOFF (MYLINE) :coffee
By woolly bugger
jhnnythndr wrote:I am working on scanning some analog pictures. Will post a TR on this thread as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

.. and he never did ...
By Da Ax
Post up, chief.

Call the new dog either BAIT or WORM...
By lownslow
I had a dog that would sit in the back seat of the boat and snap at our flies as they would whip past him. His name was Pete. He'd also go pick up cows for me. I once dropped him on a round bale to keep the cattle off it while I went back for more hay. When I cam back he had jumped down and was hitting the old bitches on the nose to keep them off it. One got close and Pete latched onto her nose. He was maybe 3 months old. She started swinging her head wildly and old Pete just hung on for the ride, eyes open, all four legs extended. He was tough. Don't use Pete. It's not fly fishing oriented.
By Huntfish247
I hope this archive is reignited. Best thread ever. So my new Lab’s call name is Hatch. So when fishing sucks and you say “no Hatch” everyone will know (that you can’t fish...I mean nymph or swing streamers). But if the fishing gods send an amazing Drake hatch I can say “Good Hatch!” Everyone will smile (and think no shit Sherlock). If the Hatch is intermittent I’ll just say “Bad Hatch.” Of course, then long rodders will say why’d you bring the frickn dog out here...but where does it end? “Come Hatch” would leave us all shaking our heads as if I’m praying for the dries. You get the point. Hatch best fly fishing name ever!
Easy on the comments...that chic is someone’s daughter—MINE!
Attachments:
69AC149D-0964-47ED-BF61-C1131294B4C8.jpeg
69AC149D-0964-47ED-BF61-C1131294B4C8.jpeg (120.76 KiB) Viewed 288 times
By Kfoxwyo
Intersting. Paging RFA.....
By fatman
Ozarkian wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm Took a girl out to this country lot where my folks were building a house. Car windows were steamed up, so we didn't see the plumber's truck pull up behind us. He checked his work and was laughing his ass off as he made his way back to his truck. My uncles are electricians and were also working on the house. Thanksgiving was a bit unconfortable that year.
Fuck That Guy :smile
By fatman
Huntfish247 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm Easy on the comments...that chic is someone’s daughter—MINE!
If that's the case, you should have read the sign on the front door, fucknuts

fuck off
By flysmallie
Huntfish247 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm I hope this archive is reignited. Best thread ever. So my new Lab’s call name is Hatch. So when fishing sucks and you say “no Hatch” everyone will know (that you can’t fish...I mean nymph or swing streamers). But if the fishing gods send an amazing Drake hatch I can say “Good Hatch!” Everyone will smile (and think no shit Sherlock). If the Hatch is intermittent I’ll just say “Bad Hatch.” Of course, then long rodders will say why’d you bring the frickn dog out here...but where does it end? “Come Hatch” would leave us all shaking our heads as if I’m praying for the dries. You get the point. Hatch best fly fishing name ever!
Easy on the comments...that chic is someone’s daughter—MINE!
You got any pics of her that don't suck?
Atlantic salmonfly swap

that's like racist against yellow people, mate. […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Every time I see your name Joe I just want to se[…]

"bragging about your kids online is as gay as[…]

Real good Tex. Real good.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine