This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Back Eddy
Donk wrote:eddy.......that way when you call him........BACK.. EDDY.

sorry to hear about your dog.

or like most Austrians call their dog.......DOG..... cause we be lazy, and have NO imagination. Ha

hey - I resemble that remark

-eddy
By Big Wood
solid work old dog,
I dont see any cash in that billfold, just credit cards. I know the story well.
I have always been drawn to Oprah for a fat female black lab. You would have a winner there!
By root wad
"Stains"
By Gremlin
Aguirre wrote:I didn't initially open this thread cause I think fly fishing dog names fairly reek of faggot hippydom. Calling your animal caddis or drake or mayfly just seems really gay to me. Sorry if your dog's name is caddis, you chose poorly.
X2

I hate it when I walk into a flyshop, and the dog has some stupid fishing name.
By locogringo
Can we please get back to the meat of this thread which is JohnnyThunder's tale. At last report he was laying it out like a Scott fly rod banging the Pomeranian girl after nights of hard drinking while her parents wept. He then ended up at the Appalachian Trail with her, a violation of the Man Act I'm pretty sure, resulting in an early morning drunken hillbilly encounter. This is just starting to get good. This could be the making of the first Drake novel.
By bdb
The Volfish wrote:Nothing mo better than Nike footprints on the headliner.

:cool
my parents had a 1968 pea-green four-door Pontiac Catalina that was HUGE. One 5:30am morning my senior year in high school, my dad woke my hungover 17-yr old ass up and told me to get dressed and outside, triple time. He was waiting for me with a roll of paper towels and a bottle of Windex, and told me to immediately to clean the front windshield before my mom got up and saw it. Girl footprints spread wide from the evening before's banging.

Gawd i loved that car.
By jhnnythndr
I am working on scanning some analog pictures. Will post a TR on this thread as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.
By befuddled
sorry for your loss.

don't name your dog, let it find it's own name.

if your lucky, he/she won't resemble your foray into this house and take the moniker of "Premature". Cause if they do, you're gonna have some sticky ass pant legs during the puppy years
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I love the color variation on males this time of y[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Come fish it with me in September

So did you get tickets? How old are these dudes no[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Hairwing Invicta Gold https://liv[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine