Fly Fishing Dog Names

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ozarkian

Re: Fly Fishing Dog Names

Post by Ozarkian » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm

bdb wrote: told me to immediately to clean the front windshield before my mom got up and saw it. Girl footprints spread wide from the evening before's banging.

Gawd i loved that car.
Good times.

Took a girl out to this country lot where my folks were building a house. Car windows were steamed up, so we didn't see the plumber's truck pull up behind us. He checked his work and was laughing his ass off as he made his way back to his truck. My uncles are electricians and were also working on the house. Thanksgiving was a bit unconfortable that year.
The Little Red River: Home to 70 lb Browns and more pricks than a porcupine
" If they won't eat, just snag 'em in the ass"

flashback

Post by flashback » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Try PITA (pain in the ass)
I have a 2 year old wire fox terrier named Keegan (trans: little fire) totally useless on trout stream since he'd spend most of the time running around. Sympathize with you on loss of dog, My other is a 15 year old who is going through kidney failure, but she's too stubborn to know she's old.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 pm

GETOFF (MYLINE) :coffee
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:16 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:I am working on scanning some analog pictures. Will post a TR on this thread as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

.. and he never did ...
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 am

Post up, chief.

Call the new dog either BAIT or WORM...
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

lownslow

Post by lownslow » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 am

I had a dog that would sit in the back seat of the boat and snap at our flies as they would whip past him. His name was Pete. He'd also go pick up cows for me. I once dropped him on a round bale to keep the cattle off it while I went back for more hay. When I cam back he had jumped down and was hitting the old bitches on the nose to keep them off it. One got close and Pete latched onto her nose. He was maybe 3 months old. She started swinging her head wildly and old Pete just hung on for the ride, eyes open, all four legs extended. He was tough. Don't use Pete. It's not fly fishing oriented.

Huntfish247

Post by Huntfish247 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm

I hope this archive is reignited. Best thread ever. So my new Lab’s call name is Hatch. So when fishing sucks and you say “no Hatch” everyone will know (that you can’t fish...I mean nymph or swing streamers). But if the fishing gods send an amazing Drake hatch I can say “Good Hatch!” Everyone will smile (and think no shit Sherlock). If the Hatch is intermittent I’ll just say “Bad Hatch.” Of course, then long rodders will say why’d you bring the frickn dog out here...but where does it end? “Come Hatch” would leave us all shaking our heads as if I’m praying for the dries. You get the point. Hatch best fly fishing name ever!
Easy on the comments...that chic is someone’s daughter—MINE!
Attachments
69AC149D-0964-47ED-BF61-C1131294B4C8.jpeg
69AC149D-0964-47ED-BF61-C1131294B4C8.jpeg (120.76 KiB) Viewed 200 times

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm

she's sooo lsd.
juju x kudos(karma + mojo)= you're a fucking idiot.

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Intersting. Paging RFA.....
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

fatman

Post by fatman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Ozarkian wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Took a girl out to this country lot where my folks were building a house. Car windows were steamed up, so we didn't see the plumber's truck pull up behind us. He checked his work and was laughing his ass off as he made his way back to his truck. My uncles are electricians and were also working on the house. Thanksgiving was a bit unconfortable that year.
Fuck That Guy :smile
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

fatman

Post by fatman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Huntfish247 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm
If that's the case, you should have read the sign on the front door, fucknuts

fuck off
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

flysmallie

Post by flysmallie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 am

Huntfish247 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm
I hope this archive is reignited. Best thread ever. So my new Lab’s call name is Hatch. So when fishing sucks and you say “no Hatch” everyone will know (that you can’t fish...I mean nymph or swing streamers). But if the fishing gods send an amazing Drake hatch I can say “Good Hatch!” Everyone will smile (and think no shit Sherlock). If the Hatch is intermittent I’ll just say “Bad Hatch.” Of course, then long rodders will say why’d you bring the frickn dog out here...but where does it end? “Come Hatch” would leave us all shaking our heads as if I’m praying for the dries. You get the point. Hatch best fly fishing name ever!
You got any pics of her that don't suck?