Spam for a Good Product

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Lando

Spam for a Good Product

Post by Lando » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Husky Floor liners. If you spend any time in the outdoors either fishing or hunting (or have little kids, dogs, or even big kids), you should really look into this product.

http://www.huskyliners.com/

This concludes today's "Spam for a Good Product" message.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Ramcatt

Re: Spam for a Good Product

Post by Ramcatt » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm

have em
love em
"Ramcatt is the origninal cuntry fishing troubadour, and the youngest dirty old man to fish these waters"
- Al Goldstein (c.1973)

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Ramcatt wrote:have em
love em
X2
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Wouldnt have kids, dogs or transport a body without em!
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

Ramcatt

Post by Ramcatt » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:56 pm

i also put weathertech mats in with the husky liners for the front and back seats
the way back is just the husky

"Ramcatt is the origninal cuntry fishing troubadour, and the youngest dirty old man to fish these waters"
- Al Goldstein (c.1973)

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm

And if you act now you'll receive the bamboo steamer and the ginsu knives. And as a speci bonus for our next 15 orders we will throw in an addtional set of 8 of these fabulous ginsu steak knives. So to review you get the floor mats- a deal at any price and for the next hour we will throw in the bamboo steMer and the ginsu knives and we have now 15- wait no- we are down to 11 sets of the steak knives to throw in for our next 11 customers.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Just wait until you see tomorrow's installment of "Spam for a Good Product."
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Sweet I'll do your intro.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Fantastic. :cheer

~Average Joe

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 pm

If you pm the product so I have a little lead time to get your intro together it'd be great. I won't tell anyone what the product is- thats your job- I'll just ask the pertinent questions to get their attention and set the stage for your presentation

Fishmaster Flex

Post by Fishmaster Flex » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm

While you're giving your rig some love and protection- I love these seat covers http://www.wetokole.com/ I just took them off and shampooed all the duck and deer blood off of them from hunting season.
"A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse" mf doom

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 pm

That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.